ec for mid flowering

• Thread starter bluegrass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bluegrass

Hey guys! I just started week 3 of flowering yesterday, everything is looking fine so far. Im running advanced nutrients nutes and they are as follows.
sensi bloom a and b
magical cal mad supp
big bud
bud candy
I will soon start overdrive in the 4th week

I am using EC for the measurment because of its universal standardization. I am running strong at .8-1.0 ec atm. I am starting to see flowers popping and I am wondering if its ok to start bumping up the ec every week? Thanks guys! I know I should read the plants reaction to said ferts but I guess Im just worried that Ill burn them up. What would be a good ec for week 3 of flowering guys? :)

T

trusmoker

im on week 2 using same line up i think ur rushing wiv all those nute at the min im still on just a+b at week 2 im going to start using big bud on week 3 then b-52 week 4 then stop the big bud an replace wiv overdrive on week 6 maybe 7 good luck bro an try to get pics up peace

T

trusmoker

cheese_week_2.jpg
im on the same nute line up ive put some pic up mine are just in week 2 now peace try an get a few pics on pal

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Just start slowly going up and watch your nute mix. Ph up ppm down to low ph down ppm up to hot. I wouldnt start the overdrive until 3 weeks before harvest date. Run it 2 weeks then flush a week.
Good luck

T

trusmoker

im running the same line up of nute an was gonna say chill with the overdrive 4 now

J

Jalisco Kid

Sorry but this is a poor question,did not mention strain,w/sq',co2 ect. 2ooo ppm in early flower is a bit much. JK

B

bluegrass

2000 ppm? wow! My plants would be crispy by now! Nah I dont use ppm but the current ec is .8 - 1.0 strain is unknown but given to me as "afghani" I think it has a fair amount of sativa in her though. I am running a 4x4 ebb and flower, no co2 this round. I am running a 1000 galaxy with 18 plants that are 18 inches tall... Nice to see you around JK

B

bluegrass

thanks budgoggles! this is my first run with her and I am taking slow and steady my friend! Im going to take some shots here in a minute and let you guys see these bitches!

Top Bottom