Ec Levels For Vegging

• Thread starter h4ppyf4rmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

I'm wondering if I'm underfeeding my girls in veg in my RDWC. My plants look nice and green at the moment and I believe that I used similar PPM/EC values.

my tap water is at .45 ec or 225ppm (.500 scale)
I have added GH flora nutes to raise it up to .95 ec or 475ppm which seems a bit low.
with my last run(first), I was running around 1.1 ec for the first 3 weeks and then increased to 1.4 ec
then at the highest was 1.6 ec

I'm thinking I should bump it up to 1.2 to 1.4 ec using 1:1:1 flora micro/gro/bloom

all opinions are welcome(I might not take them though };-) )

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

I just found this the other day but havent decided on a plant to try it out on yet, I usually just give mine 5m/5g/5calmag or 5m/5b/5koolbloom but will be testing this formula at half strength soon hopefully.
http://www.angelfire.com/cantina/fourtwenty/articles/profiles.htm

lol, that article kind of confirms my suspicions: with cannabis, you can pretty much do anything and it doesn't matter };-) as long as it has some combination of N-P-K-Mg... I'm definitely going to stay on the light side of nutes and keep it simple. I know my girls are feeding as my EC goes down when I top off the res with tap water.

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

I think on my next cycle (maybe even the current cycle), I'm going to use the Lucus Formula which will eliminate the need for GH flora Gro

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

I think on my next cycle (maybe even the current cycle), I'm going to use the Lucus Formula which will eliminate the need for GH flora Gro
Actually, it doesn't really save me anything because I'll be using twice as much bloom so it's still the same amount of liquid, I think I'll just stick with my 1:1:1

Top Bottom