Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Hi guys ,

So I’m now feeding nutrients at 3/4 strength

Ec is between 1.8 and 2.0
Ppm 900-1000

Week 5 of flowering

Should I raise it up to full strength ?

Slight tip burn is this also normal or is it showing I’m at max nutes already?

Growing in coco and water daily with nutes
Ec  ppm nutrient level question
Ec  ppm nutrient level question 2
Ec  ppm nutrient level question 3
Ec  ppm nutrient level question 4

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What nutrients again? Organic ice right? If so ppm and EC are meh... but I agree with @Dub_City405 they are getting to much... may wanna increase the ru off a bit. Typically and nutrients you don't need to go over half the recommended dose.

3/4 may be a bit much for that humidity level. I'd say 50-55%RH is a better place for you conditions.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

If they are organically derived ppm and ec is a bit more reliable but if full organoc nutes or slow release then yeah you need to eye ball it.

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

What nutrients again? Organic ice right? If so ppm and EC are meh... but I agree with @Dub_City405 they are getting to much... may wanna increase the ru off a bit. Typically and nutrients you don't need to go over half the recommended dose.

3/4 may be a bit much for that humidity level. I'd say 50-55%RH is a better place for you conditions.
Nutrients I’m using are green planet bro

Viking.Grow

Viking.Grow

you have to think about EC in the medium (coco) and EC in the water coming in. Instead of decreasing the EC try increasing the run off. advantages of run off are that unwanted mineral will be washed out and you can give the plants more of what they actually want. You will also know what target EC you want in the medium. What you really want to do is measure the EC of the run off and from that find out the difference between what your puttin in and gettin out and see how much the plants are feeding.

Id defo say your EC is high in the medium, very dark green leaves showing high nitrogen content and if burns are recent then yes you should back down. coco will show symptons almost as quick as hydro around 5 days in coco so u have to remember the plants will show what the problems was 5 days ago

Top Bottom