Eclipteds current grow in the 4x4

• Thread starter Eclipted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Eclipted

This is my current grow in a lite line gorilla grow 4x4. They are under a spider farmer sf 4000 sitting at about 30% power. They look beat I know. Some of these plants I was experimenting with a shot glass grow some of them came from a buddy and weren't under proper care. I’m trying to save them all so far I’ve had some super good success. Accidentally split some of the main stems trying to train but oh well. They will heal. I got 2 Obama runts, 2 gelato 44s, a peyote gorilla and witches wedding from seedsman 2 unknown strains, and a strain I named nova 12 which is a clone I took from a flowering plant and flipped back. They are in the Canuck’s Gaia green hp promix veg soil.
Gonna be my biggest run yet💪🏻. I don’t have many people to show this too bc I grow in Texas and have to be discreet so I’d figure id share here. I must say this peyote gorilla is the strongest plant I have and when I was doing the training and defol the entire room had an amazing smell to it. She’s a stinker for sure.

figolus

figolus

they just have to wait for the new soil to take effect, they are on the path to recovery, I can't wait to see how they will thank you

E

Eclipted

they just have to wait for the new soil to take effect, they are on the path to recovery, I can't wait to see how they will thank you
thank you brother 💪🏻 the real pale yellow one I had In this glass shot container. I couldnt get her out to transplant and as a result I broke 95% of her roots off. If she survives I’ll be surprised lol but so far she hasn’t died and it’s been about 7 days since transplant.

E

Eclipted

Just a grow update. The plants are bouncing back beautifully 😍. Still need to repot some but can’t afford it rn🤷🏽‍♀
Soon as I get money saved up I’ll be buying scrogs. The 2 runts won’t get much lst but the rest I’m gonna use to fill out the tent. Lookin good for my 3rd grow and my first ever hp pro mix Gaia grow.

E

Eclipted

Just a grow update. The plants are bouncing back beautifully 😍. Still need to repot some but can’t afford it rn🤷🏽‍♀
Soon as I get money saved up I’ll be buying scrogs. The 2 runts won’t get much lst but the rest I’m gonna use to fill out the tent. Lookin good for my 3rd grow and my first ever hp pro mix Gaia grow.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
On the first video I noticed you lollipop a bit to hard for my liking and at 0.20 I saw it looked like the roots above the soil a tad throwing a bit more soil on top won’t hurt.

The second video most of the leaves have reverted back to three blades and one plant at the start has a few single bladed leaves.

I think your lollipoping to early on some and defoliating to much at one time.

When you lollipop or do any defoliation only do 10% at one time it’s less stressful and Is recommend by growers like Jorge Cervantes

Don’t get me wrong I’m not bashing there doing ok I just think if you was less heavy handed with the defoliation/lollipoping you’d do better

Wish I could post you some pots but the postage would probably cost more than the pots did 😆 ( I use plastic pots )

Other than that looks good bud and I hope your enjoying the adventure

Oh yeah it looks like your doing a organic grow 👍 right up my street just a fyi in case you didn’t know in organics you don’t ph even if your tap waters out of range leave it to the soil and the microbes. It’s one way to save money if your short to boot no ec meters or ppm meters as they don’t work with organics so there’s a saving

Last edited:
E

Eclipted

On the first video I noticed you lollipop a bit to hard for my liking and at 0.20 I saw it looked like the roots above the soil a tad throwing a bit more soil on top won’t hurt.

The second video most of the leaves have reverted back to three blades and one plant at the start has a few single bladed leaves.

When you lollipop or do any defoliation only do 10% at one time it’s less stressful and Is recommend by growers like Jorge Cervantes

Don’t get me wrong I’m not bashing there doing ok I just think if you was less heavy handed with the defoliation/lollipoping you’d do better

The 3 leaves plant is actually a super cropped clone. Is that the word?? I took her from a a flowering plant and turned her back to veg. She was doing so good and I was trying to do some LST and fuckin split her main stem right down the middle. I used some rope to tie it up but had to leave them under the care of a neighbor while I was gone for a week. Came back and the plant had grown around my rope. Finally got it Untied but it left a bunch of damage to the main stem. Now that she’s finally healing she’s throwing 5 pointers. As far as the defol I had run into some mildew problems. I only have one small 4 inch fan that doesn’t oscillate and my exhaust fan. I’m making the best of a bad situation here lol. The plants are in a neighbors shed so the tent is kinda at the mercy of the outdoors. Here in Texas it’s extremely humid and bc I can’t afford to buy a long power strip rn im stuck with very minimal airflow. I figured the best thing to do was chop any leaf that might be infected and I’ve been keeping them overly lollipopped till I get some proper airflow in there. So far the mildew hasn’t returned. I’ll post a update today. I have filled in the rest of the pots finally lol ran out of soil so I had to space it out the best I could. Who doesn’t love a budget grow tho? 🤣🤣🤣. Thank you for the information growmie! I’ll post another update today.

Edit: also most of the plants had a very bad start lol. Again I’m just trying to bring everything back up to speed.
My next grow will be much more controlled and I’ll be using proper stuff from beginning to end. Cant wait to see how it turns out.

E

Eclipted

Wish I could post you some pots but the postage would probably cost more than the pots did 😆 ( I use plastic pots )

Oh yeah it looks like your doing a organic grow 👍 right up my street just a fyi in case you didn’t know in organics you don’t ph even if your tap waters out of range leave it to the soil and the microbes. It’s one way to save money if your short to boot no ec meters or ppm meters as they don’t work with organics so there’s a saving
funny enough I’m trying to use nothing but rain water for this grow. My first ever grow I was all about ph testing the water and soil and this and that but came to find out the soil will buffer. Do you ever have runoff after your waterings? I use a pump sprayer and water very slowly I normally never have run off and if I do it’s literally just a few drops. I use meters to test soil moisture at different depths and it’s getting thoroughly soaked.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Lol

Sounds like they did have a hard start.
Back in the late 80s folks started experimenting with spitting the stems I’ve seen a thread on it here so I guess it’s being tried again.

You’ve done a real good job reading what they been through for them to look loads better on the second video

Ahh the old dreaded mildew ugh yeah don’t blame you
If it gets bad you can treat it with milk and water however I’ve never done it as am inside and haven’t delt with mildew

I thought I had it once and reseched the heck outa it only to find it was the cupboards walk paint 😂 it had got humid and the paint was flat white and washable

Yeah with organic you don’t want run off just water till you see some then stop basically like you are doing by the sounds of it

Good luck with the mildew

E

Eclipted

Lol

Sounds like they did have a hard start.
Back in the late 80s folks started experimenting with spitting the stems I’ve seen a thread on it here so I guess it’s being tried again.

You’ve done a real good job reading what they been through for them to look loads better on the second video

Ahh the old dreaded mildew ugh yeah don’t blame you
If it gets bad you can treat it with milk and water however I’ve never done it as am inside and haven’t delt with mildew

I thought I had it once and reseched the heck outa it only to find it was the cupboards walk paint 😂 it had got humid and the paint was flat white and washable

Yeah with organic you don’t want run off just water till you see some then stop basically like you are doing by the sounds of it

Good luck with the mildew
Haven’t seen a sign of the mildew since that first major defol and it’s been 21 days now I thinks she’s gone thank the lord lol.

I gotta ask, how’d the paint get there ? I would have been freaked lol. I’ve kinda done the same thing! Smoked next to my plants and somehow I guess some ash landed on a wet leaf and stained it. Took me forever to figure out it was just ash and not some crazy disease🤣🤣🤣… the plants can totally bounce back from that stem split but I’m not sure the benefits of it and I sure haven’t seen any benefits of it lol. The video I post here in a little while will show how much they’ve really bounced back in this last 3 weeks.

When you watch my vids are they in decent quality? Everytime I go back and watch them on here they look like I was recording with a Nokia 🤣

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
It was my old room I only used that room once as it used to get hot & humid and the paint wasn’t waterproof the plants were brushing against the wall and down to the environment came off, it freaked me silly as I obviously thought to humid and white stuff on my leaves it was pm

Yeah they vids are ok a bit outa focus for what like 2 secs but after that no problem

Good to hear there doing well

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
This is my current grow in a lite line gorilla grow 4x4. They are under a spider farmer sf 4000 sitting at about 30% power. They look beat I know. Some of these plants I was experimenting with a shot glass grow some of them came from a buddy and weren't under proper care. I’m trying to save them all so far I’ve had some super good success. Accidentally split some of the main stems trying to train but oh well. They will heal. I got 2 Obama runts, 2 gelato 44s, a peyote gorilla and witches wedding from seedsman 2 unknown strains, and a strain I named nova 12 which is a clone I took from a flowering plant and flipped back. They are in the Canuck’s Gaia green hp promix veg soil.
Gonna be my biggest run yet💪🏻. I don’t have many people to show this too bc I grow in Texas and have to be discreet so I’d figure id share here. I must say this peyote gorilla is the strongest plant I have and when I was doing the training and defol the entire room had an amazing smell to it. She’s a stinker for sure.
Dope!
Hope you are well buddy!

E

Eclipted

Idk why it’ll only let me upload half the video. But moral of the story i heard you can’t let living soil dry out and I got a lil too water happy with the girls they in recovery mode already and looking goooddddd. Also here’s some pics of some stems I broke in half and was able to reattach using a small stick and some electric tape.

0002ACE8 0CEA 4A52 9E05 8113EF7B8651
D2EBC938 BA44 437A 96B3 773FFEDB13C6
EA84EFF9 5902 4C3C 9896 0DC87F341044
Top Bottom