Ecosystem Vertical Grow system...

• Thread starter DRONER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DRONER

DRONER

Hey guys,

Long time i havent been online, but ive been searching for hours now on all the forums, cant find any threads exactly related to this product, only found info on home made vertical systems.

I found a set of two used ecosystems (first version) for really cheap, comes with everything included, new ballasts, reservvoirs and pumps. I have a 11 x 14 room i am able to use, but i want to get the maximum possible out of the room, all veg and cloning with be done offsite through a friend of mine.

My main question is, how well do these systems work? how much can you actually pull out of 2 x 1000 watt per machine in such a small space. this particular system can fit anywhere from 120 to 300 plants per system. Im wondering if there can be mold problems due to the proximity of every plant.

just looking for any feedbac i can get, maybe im better off setting up a classic room with all DWC or tables, 4 x1000 W and have an easier ride.

P.S. This is going to be my first attempt indoors.

any help or advice both positive and negative is apreciated!

cheers
DR
Eko system open grren

ttystikk

ttystikk

If this is really your first attempt at growing indoor product, I strongly recommend you find some coco and go that route FIRST. Fancy gear will just drive you crazy while it sends you to the poorhouse until you have a strong grasp of the basics.

If, after pulling at least a couple successful crops while regularly using both TDS and pH meters and learning the lessons, then it makes sense to get technical.

Take it from me; I thought I knew what was up and dove into the deep end with a custom built RDWC setup. Oh, I learned how to grow in hydro, all right- I made ALL the mistakes! I think it cost me a hundred grand relative to just starting simple.

Tank333

Tank333

Ahahaha!

Yea, not trying to be a dick about it. Just trying to figure out what the truth is. :D

patriots333

patriots333

You posted this three times and in the first two, you said it cost $1400. Which was it? Eleven hundred bucks is a big difference there...
nutes , replacing burnt used ballests , I guess all togather it was closer to 2000 range..had some stuff too , my point guys is its a inexpensive way to trees

patriots333

patriots333

been away tank, ya room i had was set up i added used controller , there was nan mlc 16 there already i got from owner of house , that pic was used bulbs , 4 used 8" fans , magnetic ballests , and a 300 doller humidifier i had .
so was cheap at first , second run , upgraded my controller to a saturn 4 ..got 2 harvests be for denver zoning ran me off...went to a scrog method first run and idk......to be cont.......

Top Bottom