ecsd by loud seeds

• Thread starter Endthefeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Endthefeds

This is some sour d from loud seeds. Awesome genetics. Also only did a single plant. Lucked out,pulled an awesome pheno. I usually lollipop but all lower branches shot up beside the main cola. Only vegged for 4wks and pulled 4 1/2 zips. Smelled so amazing the whole time and remained that way after harvest.smelled like diesel fuel and skunks. My buddy nicknamed it the foot because he said it smelled lk some dirty ass feet and a gym locker room. I had all my good pics on an old phone that broke. Unfortunately thisis all i have to show.

Ecsd by loud seeds
Ecsd by loud seeds 2
john martin

john martin

First picture looks very similiar to Cali. clone only Sour D. (my favorite smoke I have ever had hands down!)
Second picture looks a bit like cheese (second favorite strain ever hands down).

I think I am going to order some of these to compare to the Reserva Privada Sour Diesel I have on the way :)

I keep hearing good things about loud seeds! Especially this and their 7/8 sour.

It's cool they use "AJ's sour diesel x AJ's sour diesel' for this!

I currently have Cali. Connect "Original Sour Diesel" from Reg. seeds, which is "AJ's sour diesel x 'SFV OG' (chemmy og) x 'AJ's sour diesel', but my cut is more og leaning than I wanted... more headbandy I suppose.

Last edited:
MrBanjo

MrBanjo

I might have to give this another look.

I've got a pack of WCSD from @med man

I hadn't heard much/anything about Loud seeds yet, but I did look at them when I was picking my Diesel.

I try to patronize breeders that are well regarded.

E

Endthefeds

I do have to say though, after I ran their sour d I tried the Skins skunk and wasn't that impressed. Its supposed to be afgooey x Michigan skunk. The yield was below avg. but the buds looked pretty damn good. I also ran some sournightmare kush from sin city which is unbelievable as well as phantom cookies from gdp.

john martin

john martin

Out of my 10 pack of Cali. Con. OSD Regs, 9 popped, I had 6 with female pistols on them (after several months vegging) and had them in 20 gallon pots, trained in individual trellis nets. About 1/3 way through flower 3 of the 6 turned male, 1 out of the 6 hermed, but still flowered, and 2 out of the 6 remained female. One was almost cheesy tasting, but yielded horribly, the other is a monster, but tastes a lot more like earthy OG than sour diesel.

After some reading up, I think Cali. Con. fem. seeds are the way to go.

About to pop some of their Fem. Skunk 91 VA Chem. Wish me luck, lol!

(The chunky pheno. is what you see in my avatar)

john martin

john martin

Chunky Pheno Cali. Con. OSD Reg:
44e1ff643fd1705f2c72a9fb965789da

Cheesy, low yielding pheno. early flower:
2aad4b3175d7da424ddf7837a92c92bc

Chunky pheno. left (middle backed up to the wall), cheesy pheno. right):
5ffcf20d5cec5326aaaa240d7bc946ee

john martin

john martin

I sure took a hit when those other 3 hermed! From now on I'm flowering seeds in 1/2 gallon pots until I see how stable they are, lol!

My next seed order will def. have some loud genetics in it!

E

Endthefeds

I sure took a hit when those other 3 hermed! From now on I'm flowering seeds in 1/2 gallon pots until I see how stable they are, lol!

My next seed order will def. have some loud genetics in it!

Yea that sucks. I'm sorry to hear about your hermie issue. From what I have researched online, I hear their female line is a lot more hermie prone than the males you attempted. I have a Budda Tahoe og(reg) from them I'm about to finish up. It looks like some fire. First CC gear I tried.

john martin

john martin

How did the Budda Tahoe turn out?

I had 4 diff. phenotypes of the fem. version. Ended up keeping the most chunky / most potent of them. Really strong smoke, but I'm not personally fond of the taste.

Top Bottom