ecsd by loud seeds

• Thread starter Endthefeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Endthefeds

This is some sour d from loud seeds. Awesome genetics. Also only did a single plant. Lucked out,pulled an awesome pheno. I usually lollipop but all lower branches shot up beside the main cola. Only vegged for 4wks and pulled 4 1/2 zips. Smelled so amazing the whole time and remained that way after harvest.smelled like diesel fuel and skunks. My buddy nicknamed it the foot because he said it smelled lk some dirty ass feet and a gym locker room. I had all my good pics on an old phone that broke. Unfortunately thisis all i have to show.

bibishko

bibishko

This is some sour d from loud seeds. Awesome genetics. Also only did a single plant. Lucked out,pulled an awesome pheno. I usually lollipop but all lower branches shot up beside the main cola. Only vegged for 4wks and pulled 4 1/2 zips. Smelled so amazing the whole time and remained that way after harvest.smelled like diesel fuel and skunks. My buddy nicknamed it the foot because he said it smelled lk some dirty ass feet and a gym locker room. I had all my good pics on an old phone that broke. Unfortunately thisis all i have to show.
What about the smoke? Is it potent and long lasting? How long was the flower? Any hermie issues?

E

Endthefeds

I prefer the smoke as a night time smoke. Very potent and puts me to bed if i over do it. in small amounts it is also great day smoke,very euphoric. i believe i went 11 or 12 wks of flowering,prob could be pulled at 10 but packs on a lil more weight at
the end. the genetics were perfect! No hermie issues at all. Funny thing is i had a multi strain grow and had a purp og hermie early on in flower. I pulled it but i wss too late. It pollinated everything BUT the sour d was the only 1 to remain sensimelia. I read horrible reviews on loud seeds but now believe 85% was hear say and not many tried them out themselves. Im a firm believer in finding out for myself. I have their skins skunk going now. Im looking for that old school fill your whole house up with that dead skunk smell! Havent been able to find in over a decade.

CAM00031
Top Bottom