ecsd x garlic pheno

• Thread starter memmo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

memmo

Hi guys,
I just purchased 2 packs of ecsdx chem G and i am looking for info around and grow logs but nothing, so maybe u can help me. i love sour diesel smell and taste, my fav over all, no clones where i live and super illegal so i have a bunch of seeds, i have tried osd by cali conn, headband, sd by reserva privada but in all not really sd as i know it from cali.
so I would like to know who grew it what chance to get a sour diesel pheno?
there is diesel in any pheno and mostly how many phono u got?
thanks

devilrays

devilrays

the Chemdog D is usually dominate in the crosses, but you got a 50/50 shot! good luck! you will like your seeds from cv the best, i'm sure...

M

memmo

ok thanks, have u got any ecsd phono? or even the chem dominance in the strain is still diesely?

M

memmo

i see very few ppl have grown this strain and no many grow logs, but at least canna venture could give me some info though?

B

Burned Haze

bump, does this cross produce any smell of garlic like main strain did?

SpiderKid

SpiderKid

ya i grew some Diesel Fire from them outdoor, it's fantastic ....... in fact i'm gonna puff some now..! ECSD on blast .....
Picture 90
Picture 91
Picture 92
Picture 93

M

memmo

nice one…. this smell a lot like sd??
anyway no news still from anyone that has grown ecsd x garlic?

SpiderKid

SpiderKid

I grew the garlic breath also, very, very strong odor and garlic taste. That will most likely overpower the ecsd, imo.

If you really want a ecsd, go with diesel fire. Mine tasted sour, it was great. But i've also seen hermie reports with these so be aware of that. But its worth the roll of the dice. I have not seen many ecsd from seed that llooked the part.

I did not have a cut of mine, it was just for taste test from two seeds, i hope i can find it again.

zeke

zeke

I've got a pack of the ECSDx Chemdog D bx2 garlic pheno finishing up now. I'll get some pics up soon. They are 34 days in and definitely producing that chem odor you want. I'm happy with them and they are growing next to Gage's d-cure Alpines lemon Larry OG kush and electric larryland. The ECSD x Chemdog D is probably the loudest of the group.

zeke

zeke

It's hanging. Deep stench eminates from these flowere. Really loving the odor. SD Chem funk so putrid its garlicky. I'm thinking males from this shit put on resinous dense flower types like white, gg4 etc. would pair nicely.

zeke

zeke

Heres some dried flowers. Total garlic chem odor. Cedary garlic chem flavor with a fairly strong up high that is almost racy. I'm thinking a few males of this on anything chemy would be an excellent starting point for any chem project. When working with chems it's easy to end up with grape. These guys nailed it with chem selection. The garlic pheno selection in the Bx accomplished the fixing of nasty skunk chem traits. If one were to hit a super skunk female with a male from this shizzle gold would certainly result.

Latest posts

Top Bottom