ECSDxALIEN KUSH F2

• Thread starter Fasheeryfo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

I'm a noobie grower but I got some of these seeds, split a ten pack with a friend.. popped 5, 1 failed to germinate (I'm sure it was my fault) and the other 4 are growing. about 3 weeks old, I'l look the official date up in a few.
All organic Dr. Earth products soil and nutes.
4 on the left are the alien diesels. I'll continue the updates in my original grow "Apollo 11" so I'm not double posting and updating.
Ecsdxalien kush f2

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Cool man.. I can tell you, People are finding a hi quality keeper... It has a strong Cherry taste with some Sour notes on the tail end... The Sour Cherry pheno is Special... Youre seedlings are pretty, round leaves with saw tooth leaf serrations.. I like that look...

Take cuts, so you dont lose potential lifetime keepers...

Keep us updated on what you find...

Thanks for sharing... Enjoy them man...

-CV

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

here's what I have so far, cutting and keeping all clones male or female.. I have a good Sour diesel I can backcross with if all male.... my buddy who threw in for the 10 pack is giving me his 5 seeds to start I just gotta give him cuts so I will have 9 to work with.

such symmetrical growth

DSC 1143
DSC 1144
DSC 1145

DSC 1155

DSC 1146
DSC 1147
DSC 1148

#3 overwatered this one somehow. or maybe something else? didn't receive any different treatment.
DSC 1149
DSC 1150
DSC 1151

and #4, this one started out way later than the rest, at least 3 days after the rest before it even popped above the soil
DSC 1152
DSC 1153
DSC 1154

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Looking good man...Everythings looking pretty healthy.....Traits from both parents are shinning through nicely... Good Luck the rest of the journey my friend..

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

#1 is female (biggest, healthiest one)
2,3,4 all male.. I don't really have the means of pollinating so I don't think I can really do much with the males still trying to figure something out

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

Thanks! I'm going to keep the males, top them a bunch and isolate them with some clones off the female in the spring time outdoor.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
looking good bro... especially for a "noob" as you put it.. Continue on this track and you will enjioy this gear man..

There is a sour cherry tasting pheno, a really nice cut.. easy to find in a pack..hope you find it..

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

Well... I killed the males it got too crowded I cloned the female and put it to flower... Now it has started throwing male flowers :/ only plant I've had herm on me indoor. I cut the male flowers off and seeing if it will come out of it just to see the final product, still have clones of it but I don't want to keep a herm pheno And space is valuable.. Moral of the story, learn about pheno hunting before you buy a pack of seeds. Suggestions?

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

I am so glad I kept the clones, this is the most amazing smelling plant i have ever smelled in my life, doesn't smell like cherries it kind of reminds me of bananas very very sweet/sour and sugary smelling (not like molasses sugary) definitely the dankest gear in the room, super frosty responded pretty well to a heat stress environment I recently took care of. The hermie could have come from stress I am really hoping the more I get dialed in the less I can get it to hermie, we will see! I'll put photos up in a little while, peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom