• Thread starter Fineus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Those haven't been released yet.. OGR is still workin on that project..

I

ibTheMan

Holy Shoot! ECSD x anything is good, But shouldnt be White Fire x ECSD?

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

I believe raskal used th AJ cut in this cross. Not ECSD... ~ODB~

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

White Fire X ECSD would b bomb but White Fire seeds r Fem.. There is no White Fire Males..

C

CAPO

I believe raskal used th AJ cut in this cross. Not ECSD... ~ODB~

wha?...seriously...when-where did he say that?

I'm all over these..cause I know Raskal's gonna have a bomb SD cut..but AJ's..hmmm...I haven't heard that yet...that would be pretty cool.
What's the story OGR??...Thanks for puttin in the work brother...I'm glad to see you back in action. Complete awesomeness!:cool0010:

I

ibTheMan

White Fire X ECSD would b bomb but White Fire seeds r Fem.. There is no White Fire Males..

I figured he could Reverse the WiFi to hit up some Diesel. imo hitn ecsd with a white male would defeat the whole purpose, cause you would want to add Fuel/Diesel to Diesel, i dont think the white has that.

O

Organicyumyum

is that AJ Sour Diesel cut available anywhere in SoCal? i would love to get those genetics

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Post #11 in the thread "Raskal Question for ya" a couple threads down...

"The Sour D is supposedly AJ's sour D gifted to me from Swerve. I havent taken any pics yet. I am going tommorow to check everything out. Of course I used my same cuts to make the WhiteFires and White Masters....~ogr"

Hope this helps. ~ODB~

H

HerbGenius

There are no White males either he had to reverse The White to get pollen for all of the current projects.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
pretty much every white cross ogr has is fem seeds unless he makes white x alien there gonna be fem.

C

CAPO

Post #11 in the thread "Raskal Question for ya" a couple threads down...

"The Sour D is supposedly AJ's sour D gifted to me from Swerve. I haven't taken any pics yet. I am going tommorow to check everything out. Of course I used my same cuts to make the WhiteFires and White Masters....~ogr"

Hope this helps. ~ODB~

thanks dirt mcgirt..+1

Top Bottom