Eddy Lepp Sentenced to 10 Years in Federal Prison

• Thread starter med.botany
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

boxmunch9

i gotta say eddy lepp is a real asshole. how dare he try to use a medical defense for 20,000 plants. and if he says it was a co-op then he should have cut off the patients off after he got near 1,000 plants and say " sorry, but to avoid the risk of getting sent to prision for a mandatory minimum, Im not going to allow anymore patients in my co-op".

in my opinion he is the exact opposite of an activist, hes the priest fingering the little boys after he just read the gospel to the church. who the fuck thinks they have the right to grow 20,000 plants on state land and get away with it? multi-million dollar harvest folks

any idiot knows growing over 1,000 plant is going to get you sent away. the dudes been around long enough to know better. i do feel bad he didnt get to pocket a million off that harvest thou like he planned that greedy fuck

S

Swiffy80

'who the fuck thinks they have the right to grow 20,000 plants on state land and get away with it? ' Thats right box munch !

Forgive my ignorance i anit got a clue who Eddy Lepp is and normally i wouldnt give a fuck however this sort of thing does ruin it for the rest of us who are not so FUCKING GREEDY...

grow big or go home?... ummm id rather go home back to my 150 and smoke my self silly for 8weeks time and time again...

enjoy your low grade prison hash Eddy...

B

boxmunch9

i can see how without truely thinking about it, people would say its bullshit that he is getting ten years. what if he got caught with 2000lbs of dried herb? because that what he would have pulled minimum. in cali you can medically grow your own herb with restrictions. so why didnt get he have 25plant supplying him, he chose to roll the dice and risk it all for a huge reward.
yea i cant believe anyone is supporting this guy, this, to me, pretty much erases any effort he has made as an marijuana activist. he doesnt want marijuana to be legal to help people, he wants to cash in. its a rouge. Im not mad at him as a drug dealer, not at all, im mad because he is a bullshit activist that proved alot of people on the opposing side right, medical marijuana is about legitimizing drug dealers.

M

Medic

Exactly like i said in the beginning but everyone thought i was an asshole. Glad to see some minds that see the bigger picture. FEDERALLY ILLEGAL, STATE LAW under proposition 215 also declared it illegal to grow outside. Dude just said fuck protocol. Feds said fuck you.

Can someone please post proposition 215 in its entirety. Put it in the militia forum. I think alot of people can benefit from reading the whole proposal than the the little paper the DR. gives you.

fractal

fractal

Has Lepp every had a real harvest at the farm? For at least 5 years now the plots get leased out for cash, plants go in and then they get raided. Is he just running a racket to get money for the inevitable legal defense?

Not much sympathy for Lepp, here. With all that land and the helper monkeys he had, why not 99 gigantic 10 pound plants? That would make a hell of a statement.

S

Sway

wow, all of you dont know lepp at all it seems. Lepp rented out land, and let members of his church stay on his land at eddy's cost. He has told me personally he never made much money growing pot. he is the most compassionate person ive ever met. he has done more for the medical community then any of you shit talkers. its a real shame to see this thread. Eddy is an outstanding individual and ALWAYS did things the right way. YOU WOULDNT EVEN HAVE PROP 215 IF IT WERENT FOR EDDY'S HELP, but of course you guys probably dont know that.

If you dont know the man, then dont talk shit. What happened to Eddy is more than a tragedy. The man recently lost his wife, and if any of you every met Linda and Eddy you would know that they are some amazing people that did more for cannabis than anyone in northern california. Next your gonna say Jack Herer is a money grubbing scam artist huh?

You guys make me sick. I wish you all bad karma for talking shit about something you know NOTHING about. Eddy Lepp is a hero for the medical community and unfortunately he is now a martyr. He grew lots of plants, 95% of them were not for him. He stood up for our rights and this is how you treat him?

S

Sway

eddy did everything legal under state law btw. he was one of the first real "Caregivers" under prop 215 law. STATE LAW, being a VENDOR to a club is 100% illegal. do VENDORS deserve the same shit talking?

sorry, but this makes my blood boil seeing this crap about a man who totally doesnt deserve it. and if he were in your presence you would be singing a different tune, not talking shit.

but like always, ignorance is bliss. hope you feel important.

S

Sway

i gotta say eddy lepp is a real asshole. how dare he try to use a medical defense for 20,000 plants. and if he says it was a co-op then he should have cut off the patients off after he got near 1,000 plants and say " sorry, but to avoid the risk of getting sent to prision for a mandatory minimum, Im not going to allow anymore patients in my co-op".

in my opinion he is the exact opposite of an activist, hes the priest fingering the little boys after he just read the gospel to the church. who the fuck thinks they have the right to grow 20,000 plants on state land and get away with it? multi-million dollar harvest folks

any idiot knows growing over 1,000 plant is going to get you sent away. the dudes been around long enough to know better. i do feel bad he didnt get to pocket a million off that harvest thou like he planned that greedy fuck

this entire post is ridiculous and completely ignorant. Eddy gave his harvests away! How can a guy who drives a piece of shit 85 mini van, has worn the same clothes since the 80's, and is a disabled vietnam veteran be a multi millionaire? eddy made enough to pay for people to live on his land and help him, pay his bills, and pay the doctors for his wifes long battle with cancer. He never made millions of dollars, that is totally laughable if you know eddy.

eddy led the way for growers in northern california, its not like he just started growing in 2003 when u guys read ur cannabible article about him. NO ONE grew more than 100 plants before eddy. Jack H. and Eddy have paved the way for medical cannabis. who do u think helped Dennis Peron get it passed??!!!??!!?

fractal

fractal

The massive plant numbers were his way of asking to brawl with the feds. Why not just go straight to court, but on the offensive and sue the government over and over? The clearlake grow got raided every year. Did they ever actually harvest it?

S

Sway

yes they always had fresh harvest. it was a perpetual farm as well as his outdoor field. he sued the feds because they broke the law as they do almost every day and raided a man who was legal in states eyes. Eddy has been growing for a long long time. he has been going big long before he got popular. he has an attitude about how this country should be towards cannabis, and he doesnt take shit from anyone. and as soon as the cops left the fields were replanted. harvests were made every year outside. granted he grew a lot of plants, but he had the paperwork to back it up, and thats eddys personality. He has balls and does what he knows is right despite what will eventually happen to him by the criminals we call our government. He was the first to have the laws of prop 215 work for him in court in 1996. He is a leader and a great man who has helped so many people its incredible. He personally funded multiple legalization ballots here in california with his best friend jack herer. They combined have done more than anyone to get where we are with cannabis's many wonderful uses and medicinal/spiritual values. he is a devout rasta and ran a legitimate church.

E

ehole

NO ONE grew more than 100 plants before eddy...
i'm totally gonna disagree with that, and personally i have no basis to argue with the rest of your stuff sway, but people were growing 100+ before eddy lepps parents were born

fractal

fractal

I thought that the 215 laws made a limit of four patients per grow. Was that one of Lepp's fundamentals, that there should be no restrictions on numbers?

T

TokenZen

I can't believe what I just read, that is some fucked up shit. It's sad how the law works against people who are caring and want to take care of the sick. When is the gov't gonna realize we will overgrow the gov't no matter what they try to do...

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
FREE EDDY! FREE JOE! This bullshit needs to stop... Where are you Obama?

M

mrdizzle

yea i dunno, read the whole thread. seems like he was a real idiot for pressing his luck. you dont have to agree with every law, but i wouldnt drop 20,000 plants or let anyone else do it on my land, for the real fear of federal fuck you in the ass prison. eddy leap never made any real money growing marijuana?? was all that land a gift or somthing, how did he swing that? if you want to slap the feds in the face, go ahead, but expect to get fucked proper

A

acubus

To be honest I was more choked about, Chong going to jail for selling pipes. Than I am about Eddy. Seems to me Eddy was asking for trouble....especially with Fed and State law not on the same page. What about all the patients that Eddy was helping. Are they part of the lawsuit as well? Seems to me if Eddy's guilty.....so should they be. Eddy didn't grow all the stuff by himself. Don't get me wrong please. I think growing should be a given right to all. And current world cannabis laws mental.

C

critical

all i have to say, is THATS FUCKING APPALLING!!!:mad0233:

Latest posts

Top Bottom