Edge of leaves yellowing , what might it be ?

• Thread starter benjones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

benjones

My friend has a problem with his plants , I should have more pics and information tomorrow, but at first glance would anyone know what it might be ?

Thanks

Edge of leaves yellowing  what might it be
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Looks like light burn, but it's odd, because it seems like only one leaf is affected. Is there something different about that spot in your grow? Like a fan blowing that direction or something?

Eledin

Eledin

Its hard to know without knowing how that plant has lived because many problems have similar effects. Maybe this link will help you and Im sure more people will chime in with questions for you to understand how those plant lived and hopefully get to know why.
In my case, when that happened to me was nute burn. But it could also be a potassium deficiency, or other things.

Eledin

Eledin

What light are you using? What potency if its regulable? At what distance from the plants are they? Does it seem to affect only or mostly the upper leaves? People so far seem to agree that it might be light burn, so I guess those are the most relevant questions to ask.

B

benjones

Looks like light burn, but it's odd, because it seems like only one leaf is affected. Is there something different about that spot in your grow? Like a fan blowing that direction or something?
Thanks mate , it’s my friends grow , I will try and get more pics and information today . I have asked him to send more photos

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

could be light burn, but it looks like a classic potassium "K" deficiency or lockout.

Top Bottom