Edges of leaves turning yellow all of a sudden

• Thread starter bongboyklay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bongboyklay

bongboyklay

I have been growing this clone for about a month and a half, and it has been growing very well up until the last few days. I watered and fed the plant with the Fox Farm nutrient mix, and the next day the leaves started to turn a little brown on the tips and in some spots on the leaves. As you can see in the pictures, the plant also started to turn light green in many places. The plant was growing extremely well up until a few days ago when it started showing these symptoms. My hunch is that it might be nutrient burn, but I am not sure.

Can anyone help with the diagnosis of the problem, and a solution to the problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edges of leaves turning yellow all of a sudden
Edges of leaves turning yellow all of a sudden 2
Edges of leaves turning yellow all of a sudden 3
Edges of leaves turning yellow all of a sudden 4
Edges of leaves turning yellow all of a sudden 5
Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

welcome to the farm man,
the above link is a good image guide. Your hunch is probably right. You generally get some visabke change immediately after a feeding.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Welcome. Def looks like some nutrient burn. Always start at 1/4 strength and work your way up. Read the plants for signs of stress. You can water with reg ph water next watering, a little more than normal. Happy grows.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Welcome. Def looks like some nutrient burn. Always start at 1/4 strength and work your way up. Read the plants for signs of stress. You can water with reg ph water next watering, a little more than normal. Happy grows.

And your supposed to be one of the more experienced growers around here ROFL...

fucking joke...let me be clear.. YOUR A ....

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
And your supposed to be one of the more experienced growers around here ROFL...

fucking joke...let me be clear.. YOUR A ....
Lol let’s see your plants chump. I’ll wait. Thanks.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Lol let’s see your plants chump. I’ll wait. Thanks.

Lets see my past 7 years on this forum constantly being right about peoples grow issues vs your bullshit advice.. I'll wait.. my post history speaks for its self..

stop trying to help people if your just going to give incorrect information.. thats not helpful, and infact is harmful and will lead to the death of his plants.

You act like you give a shit so much about peoples grows with there LEDS and all yet give out careless advice...

Just stop already.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Lets see my past 7 years on this forum constantly being right about peoples grow issues vs your bullshit advice.. I'll wait.. my post history speaks for its self..

stop trying to help people if your just going to give incorrect information.. thats not helpful, and infact is harmful and will lead to the death of his plants.

You act like you give a shit so much about peoples grows with there LEDS and all yet give out careless advice...

Just stop already.
Still waiting chump.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Still waiting chump.

No ones stopping you from scrolling the past 7 years of my posts.. Chump.. stop hijacking peoples shit with yer own grows because someone told you to stop posting inaccurate information..

Just grow up and stop being a lil bitch already..

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
This in fighting has to stop this thread is not for airing out your dirty laundry .

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
No ones stopping you from scrolling the past 7 years of my posts.. Chump.. stop hijacking peoples shit with yer own grows because someone told you to stop posting inaccurate information..

Just grow up and stop being a lil bitch already..
Lol. I can’t put
My $.02 but you can. Fuck you. Keep growing shrubs punk

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Sooo bong boy bottom line is there’s some disagreement about your problem. Majority rules seem to be going with deficiency.
good luck.

Top Bottom