Edible hash? Suggestions? Read and understand!!

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey guys! I've got a quick question for ya's. Unfortunatley I've gotta go on an undesirable vacation here at the county. I'd like to make an edible hash morsel I could tear a piece off of and get medicated. Could I use the iso method to make my hash as normal and "decarb it" at 200 degree's and would I catch a buzz if I eat it since its had the chemical change due to the "decarbing" method? Obviously size of my medicine package will be an issue and I can't smoke cuz of the smell. So I figure good hash would be the best form and eating it would be the best method of ingestion. Thanks for your help fellas.

S

Sea Of Green

Sounds like a plan. I can't find the flaw in it to suggest you do anything different.

I hope that's all you take for meds. Because if you're on any kind of pill, you probably won't be getting the same exact type if it's anything that could be potentially abused. Any other pain meds will certainly be subbed for ones that aren't as good if possible. It's some BS in there, trust me.

Well, shit man. That sucks! I feel for ya, having been there. Let me sleep on the idea and see if I can come up with anything.

If I don't get back to ya..good luck, and be safe!

Top Bottom