Edibles withbutter or shatter?

• Thread starter 420dudee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420dudee

420dudee

Hey guys, newbie here, looking to make some brownies. Is it better to make them from shatter for higher potency? its what I heard from a mate. Thanks in advance

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hey guys, newbie here, looking to make some brownies. Is it better to make them from shatter for higher potency? its what I heard from a mate. Thanks in advance
That sounds expensive I just made chocolate bars with Coconut oil. I find that easier than butter...butter boils and can burn if you're not watching it. I've used premium bud & this last batch from scrub weed....It works well for my wife as a sleep med....if you're interested I went through my process https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/pipecarvers-nova-scotian-grow-den.105804/page-34#post-2726795 post #665

AlfaDog

AlfaDog

Damn shatter sounds lethal and expensive. If done properly and the decarboxylation is on point and temp of Infusion and duration is on point no need to use shatter and might taste too concentrated not enjoyable. The ratios to butter and cannabis can always be adjusted instead of 1 ounce to 1pound butter try 2 for 1 pound butter and if that's not good enough do a double Infusion.... with that cannabutter you just made repeat with another 2 ounces BUT I DONT RECOMMEND THAT . The pics are a recipe I made like recess cups flavour

20220130 120407
20220130 120358
20220130 115908
Ponky

Ponky

Shatter here is cheap. Like 3 bucks a gram. So you just buy a candy making kit and a sugar thermometer and it's cheap and easy. But if you have to pay full price for shatter it would absurd.

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

when i encounter such doubts, i typically find out for myself.

why don't you give both of these a go? then you can tell us, what your answer to your question was.

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

When I make my butter I use all my sweet leaf , and into 1 lb of butter. Then I decarb 1 gram of shatter. Once the butter is done and strained I take the decarbed shatter throw it into the butter and stir alot . Mind you for normal people they are way to strong. I have a tolerance, and edibles don't work on me like other people. Use caution

Top Bottom