Edinburghs late summer fall run

• Thread starter Edinburgh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

So a very nice person went out of there way and sent me some dark devel from Spain, dark devel is an unusual strain of autoflower bred by Sweet Seeds who do not ship to the US, a very few banks do carry there seeds but are allways sold out and if you can get them they open the breeder pack steal your free bean and send beans that you have no idea how old they are, so that's what we are now running, beans germanated in less than 24 hours and allso popped in less than 48, was forced to put in 2gal pots bc of lack of dirt and the fact that when I put in 3gal pots they outgrow my light, I have never smelt weed like that and can only describe as chemical, if you get a purple pheno leaves are jet black witch contrasts nicely with there bright red pistils, here is a Pic of one I had in a 2gal pot, not a purple pheno, next 2 pics are there b day pics.

Edinburghs late summer fall run
Edinburghs late summer fall run 2
Edinburghs late summer fall run 3
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Well sometimes things go awrey, both seedling had severe genetic deformities ie multi colored leaves, Sweet is a funny breeder they make so many crosses the go great or there all messed up, apparently these are the later, from now on will stick with Methisto and since the SOH came out fine I germanated the last 2 beans no problems so no dark devel unfortunately but the haze is good and frosty so we are now running that. Both beans popped nicely and will post pics when there is something to see.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Shitty phone shitty camera, here are the 2 haze both popped nice am holding up with my bread tie method until they can stand on there own, last 2 came out nice and frosty.

IMG 20220910 0908272
IMG 20220910 090827
Top Bottom