Edinburghs Summer Auto grow again.

• Thread starter Edinburgh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

So now that my spring auto run was successful, time for summer, going with super oarnge haze bc it is a sativa Dom plant and though I have ac they like it hot, got dirt today, beans in water till they sink 1 did immediately, found 2 vials with 3 beans each un marked, have to write my strains down, did not know I had alien berry whatever that is, bought seeds in Maine from a company called wicked pisah, one vial must be chery fog, cherry pebbles is marked a legitimate company been wanting to get to them, been wanting to get to sour 60, to many beans can't grow but 3 plants at a time, to many beans not enough time, have over 30 strains allot of Methisto and some Sweet, if anyone wants to swap autos let me know, have tons of grape strains, double grape, 50 shades of grape, double grape x skywalker,, double grape x forum stomper, Ripley, all kinds of stuff, by Sweet have crystal candy expecting more dark devel, have so many stuff so let me know, and I know how to store my seeds I popped some from 2016 no problem, you put vials in coffee jar fill with rice and triple bag it, as long as condensation cannot form your fine they last for years, this plant was a free seed from Sweet called cream carmel date jan 2016 no problem, looking for some lowrider, well it begins again.

Edinburghs summer auto grow again
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

So 2 of 3 beans germanated and were planted today, took that $33 dollar jammy dodgers #2 and am now germinating that, heard the haze are smallish so maybe will get a bit more goingng this way.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Jammy dodgers accidently went down drain, only 1 oarnge haze popped, now germanateing fantasmo express see how that goes, in a period of bad luck nothing major just allot of small things going sideways, but I'll get 2 more up and running.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Well had a rocky start, one haze bean did not pop, 1 fantasmo express did not pop, so have 1 oarnge haze and not shure what other one is I think blueberry, a very good friend sent a pac of dark devel by Sweet Seeds from Spain as we can't get here or if can find they open breeder pac steal your free bean and molest the rest, that will be my fall grow, I got 38g cured off last grow that will last me to x mass bc I do not smoke much, allso made a nice strong batch of brownies 8 doses, the haze is tall growing 3 node leaf as it is the most sativa Dom strain Meth sells, first pic super oarnge haze 2nd Pic whatever?

20220630 110624
20220630 110631
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Well got 2 up and running, 1 super oarnge haze that is doing good has a nice smell, was so frustrated that fantasmo express would not pop can't remember what 2nd plant is but is about 2 weeks behind the haze, when these 2 go in flower closet will run 3 dark devels in 3gal pots instead of 2 plants in 2gal pots as dark devel is a large auto. Pic 1 oarnge haze Pic 2 unknown but twisting her leaf about. At least in good health. WTF I'm not going to sit here and wait for stupid Pic to upload it's smaller bc it's 2 weeks behind.

20220706 155853
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Got the smaller unknown plant to finally upload, took a tool on my HOG to misqamicut Beach in Rhode Island, did not run into the Griffins though, i wanted to meet Stewie lol

20220706 155954
20220707 132456
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Another week, oarnge haze is in light preflower has a nice smell, ok branch growth and smallish at probably 18inc when done, other unknown plant is a couple weeks behind due to a rocky start, light smell no pistils, both in good health pH 6.2 and 6.3 respectively. Pic 1 o haze, Pic 2 unknown.2nd plant not yellowing took Pic near tent by light.

20220712 101729
20220712 124116
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Well another week, oarnge haze turned out as expected, 18 to 20inc tall, classic x mass tree pattern of growth, decent branch growth, pruned off 2 sets of fans to get branches into light, nice smell, med pre flower and has yet to top off but is pretty close, good health, other unknown plant and I think it was blueberry but not shure, I have to keep reminding myself it's 2 weeks behind light preflower, light smell, luvs to twist her branches around like blueberry, however there was something wrong with the blueberry as I had to cut my flower cycle to 12/12 to induce flowering, not my best work but have plenty of weed, going into 7 day heatwave, waterd and fed again.

20220718 132507
20220718 132229
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

OK, Super Oarnge Haze is now in med pre flower good health and she just finished her stretch, came out a bit larger then expected unfortunately 1 bean did not germinate, then fantasmo express failed, then I accidentally dropped a $33 dollar bean down the sink, then I was so pissed I just grabbed a bean and forgot what it is, and bc of the problems witch happen to everyone at some time or other even me! I think it is blueberry bc of the way its twisting round but is smaller than the 1 I did run, but there was a problem with the batch, while the plant ultimately did come out badass I had to cut my cycle to induce flowering, this will work on a wayward autoflower as long as it is clearly female, you want to see 2 v shaped pistils at the nodes and I am, if you see 2 vertical spikes throw it in the trash bc it's a bunk batch, but again this one is smaller and there is no garente it will ultimately flower and I do think it is the blueberry so another potential problem, Pic 1 SOH Pic 2 blueberry?

20220723 152632
20220723 152731
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Another week, SOH is doing good in med pre flower, allmost topped off but Another week or 2 to let branches grow more before I start to flower, did an inventory of my seeds and yea other plant is definitely blueberry, there is something wrong with the batch first one was much larger and had to cut cycle to induce flowering, this one is clearly female but smaller and no garente it will flower, SOH did a large stretch lowerd light but plant did not care so I have to wait for top branches to catch up., nothing but trouble with this grow, summer runs are the worst, fall and winter runs come out much better, next up dark devel by Sweet probably will start mid sep. Pic 1 SOH, Pic 2 blueberry.

20220725 075428
20220725 075513
Madmax

Madmax

Looking good mate..ive had a couple plants twist there leaves like that and just thought it is because of how long those petiol grow.?

Looove the bike đź’Ş she looks very tidy..is she brand spankers mate..

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

No it's a 2018 half year Harley sportster 48 115th anaversery edition with only 4.400 made, 1.203cc, keyless ignition, ABS, new rear progressive 13inc shocks, all new led lighting installed, custom seat, mirror risers, V&H slip ons, hand numbered at factory on tank, put on dyno bike is pushing 74ftlbs of torque, yea that twisty plant is blueberry but something is wrong with the batch first one was much larger but would not flower so I had to cut the cycle to 12/12 to induce flowering, this one is smaller and clearly female so today cut cycle to 12/12 to see if I can get it to flower, mostly if there female this will induce flowering but no garente.

20220726 120210
20220707 132456
sambapati

sambapati

No it's a 2018 half year Harley sportster 48 115th anaversery edition with only 4.400 made, 1.203cc, keyless ignition, ABS, new rear progressive 13inc shocks, all new led lighting installed, custom seat, mirror risers, V&H slip ons, hand numbered at factory on tank, put on dyno bike is pushing 74ftlbs of torque, yea that twisty plant is blueberry but something is wrong with the batch first one was much larger but would not flower so I had to cut the cycle to 12/12 to induce flowering, this one is smaller and clearly female so today cut cycle to 12/12 to see if I can get it to flower, mostly if there female this will induce flowering but no garente.
Beautiful bike man....

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Thank you for complementing my bike, as only 4.400 were ever made the bike is gaining value as it's rare, God forbid anyone got hurt but in 4 years a few must have crashed and as time goes by less and less will be on road, in 4 years I put a tad over 7.000 miles on her, and did extensive upgrades, I have another one I ride more regularly to keep the miles low, never been rained on it is in a garage but you have to ride it 2 or 3 times a week, I allso ride a 2021 iron 1.200 as my credit is good I put 8 grand down so note payment is low as bike only cost 13.000 no abs came with mini apes but I'm used to drag bars so put those on, and front controls that's it. As for super oarnge haze she did a big stretch, lowered light but plant did not care, now in med heavy pre flower but will continue in veg till the top branches grow a bit more, maybe a week or 2 but happy and good health.

20211110 122005
20220728 141431
sambapati

sambapati

Thank you for complementing my bike, as only 4.400 were ever made the bike is gaining value as it's rare, God forbid anyone got hurt but in 4 years a few must have crashed and as time goes by less and less will be on road, in 4 years I put a tad over 7.000 miles on her, and did extensive upgrades, I have another one I ride more regularly to keep the miles low, never been rained on it is in a garage but you have to ride it 2 or 3 times a week, I allso ride a 2021 iron 1.200 as my credit is good I put 8 grand down so note payment is low as bike only cost 13.000 no abs came with mini apes but I'm used to drag bars so put those on, and front controls that's it. As for super oarnge haze she did a big stretch, lowered light but plant did not care, now in med heavy pre flower but will continue in veg till the top branches grow a bit more, maybe a week or 2 but happy and good health.
Born to B Wild

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

So super oarnge haze is now in heavy pre flower and showing trichome, so flushed out drained and added a bit of Atami and put under my bloom booster, blueberry after cutting cycle for 1 week it is starting to flower and is growing taller, hopefully waiting to see if I can pull it off, when an autoflower refuses to flower and is clearly female it is basically a photoperiod plant as you have to cut the cycle to induce flowering and is 2 weeks behind anyway so you do what u can, a lousy grow 1 maybe 2 plants my best grows are fall winter and spring allways have trouble in summer, in 99 I was hit head on by a pickup truck that crossed the line, I still got back on the horse but have serious ptsd, today I was on a 2 lane road in traffic, some dickwad pulled ahead of me no signals and cut me off, then did not signal again and went into left lane, when light changed he pulled ahead did not signal then apparently the car ahead slammed his brakes then he slammed his on, never had time to downshift just hit the brakes and bike stalled out, all I saw was red, lane split to catch up, he goes what's ur problem? At that point I punched and smashed his outside mirror, I reached back and hid license plate, he goes pull over, I go fine but your day is going to get a whole lot worse bc I'm going to fing kill you, so I pull over then I guess ha changed his mind and left with his side mirror held by a wire banging against the side of his shitty car, I can't remember the last time I saw red, can't think, can't count to 3, just I don't know if you have ptsd u understand, the majority of cagers give me extra room but you have a certain segment who don't care if I hit the pavement in a t shirt and jeans, so I guess what I'm saying is give people on bikes the extra room they need it, just like autoflowers and photoperiod plants are not the same neither are cars and bikes, that little bump you hit can break teeth, give us the room we need we are not cars and have every right to be on the road.

20220802 170302
sambapati

sambapati

Whoa partner, sounds like you had a very close encounter with an idiot road warrior w/o a clue. Glad you escaped and got some revenge. Agree with your philosophy of letting the plant in part dictate the growing strategy; nature supports its own.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Oops, 2nd Pic blueberry been cutting cycle to induce flowering it did gain size and keep forgetting 2 weeks behind.

20220810 163205
20220810 163717
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Apt passed inspection as soon as blueberry goes under booster will start dark devel.

Latest posts

Top Bottom