Efficient use of space

• Thread starter RedStar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RedStar

RedStar

Here is what I will have to work with in the new house.
Basement_-_Bare.jpg

Here is what I have come up with for how to use the space.
Basement_-_Tables.jpg

or
Basement_-_UC-DB24XL13.jpg

Does anyone have any better ideas?

With the current layout, I will be working in only the two small rooms for the first few grows as I have been away from the scene for such a long time and I have never grown more than 4 plants at a time.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Start Small

You will be amazed how quickly your garden(square foot) will expand seemingly on its own. Good luck

mal

ttystikk

ttystikk

mal has it right- these gardens are insidious; they'll expand until they've eaten up all your room, all your time and all your money! Kinda like your girlfriend, only guaranteed to be smokin'!

If that truth is too much to bear, I understand...

ttystikk

ttystikk

Okay, seriously; build things to be expandable from the beginning; if you're gonna start in a small room, then make sure you can continue to use that room for seedlings/clones and youngsters when it's time to expand into the rest of the space.

Now is the time to decide how big you want to get and how you want to grow; those two factors will end up informing the rest of your decisionmaking process.

M

max power

Id put ro by door square or rectangle off what's left 2/3 flower 1/3 veg mother clone area.

j wizzle

j wizzle

i would knock out the wall that for the storage room....put your RO next to the door, your breeding room where the RO is right now. then you have a giant veg/mom/clone room that you can expand if needed.

this setup will give you 3 square rooms with easy access to everything.

you dont want a narrow corridor going into your flower room, its going to be a pain in the ass if you ever have to move anything into it, like a 6' long table for example.

you dont need a special door for your moms anyways, just leave them out in the open.

you want a straight line from the main entrance to your flower room, or you bump into walls and shit when your harvest.

Top Bottom