Egypt's Pot Problem? A Marijuana Shortage

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
Dam u r one stupid fool,,i guess u like fucking sheep? U asshole,,,we dont tolerate racist shit on here fool,, go fuck your sheep elsewhere!!

S

SVC889

Dam u r one stupid fool,,i guess u like fucking sheep? U asshole,,,we dont tolerate racist shit on here fool,, go fuck your sheep elsewhere!!

Excuse me do you mind addressing who the fuck your talking to?

D

darylc

90 %of the grass and hash in israel comes from sinia/egypt ,

israel has also been dry for at least 6 months

no hash at all on the streets,and the green is crap at astronomical prices, those who can afford it are bying home grown which is the price of gold (almost)

on the good side ,israel now has legal medical marijuana program for roughly 2000+ patients

we expect the number of patients to rise to over 10,000

in the next year.

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
well if u r a racist then im talking to u svc889! who the fuck am i talking to ? u didnt read the page before huh, or u just stupid.! hydrotec your an asshole goat fucking bitch.

forman

forman

Hey upinsmoke you could of pm'd your feelings instead of turning this thread into your racist crusade! It's not like he or she were going on some skin head tyrant trying to recruit young kids into what could be the lowest form of racisim alive! But what do I know about skin heads I would never stoop that low to associate with scum.

H

hclip

Woah, someone's gotta chip on there shoulder! hydrotecs comments were insensitive and ignorant at best, but racist? i don't think so, came across more like a shitty attempt at a joke to me. seriously, if thats all it takes for you to be set off i highly suggest never going outside, turning off your computer + tv, and cutting yourself off from society. Remember, the internet is serious business, your feelings may get hurt.

K

kmk4eva

i didnt see any harm in what he said far from raciest sounds like you need to go see your partner and smoke some of that bomb refferman shit and calm down no one is going to fuck your goat it sounded like a joke by all means slow your roll

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
You need to relax UpInSmoke>>>>No need to talk to farmers like that>>>>Really was just a joke attempt at best>>>>on the ugly looking women there:)<<<<<<

:passingjoint:

gtd

S

satyr

I think you should leave the site "Upinsmoke" you are even worse than anything I have met in here. Calling folks racist pigs is way out of line. And basically worse than people making jokes and even real racists. I think your are a racist pig yourselve.

One should think that he hit you right in between your eyes for you to get that mad and stupid. Go join Al-Queda or something, you are really an asshole.

Man you are disgusting

B

blueleaf

woaaa... take it easy my friends... think about what you are arguing

its seems not only egypt suffers from a MJ shrotage

some good karma 4uall

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Upinsmoke - Clean up your posts, NOW!!!

You have to adhear to the same TOU's as everyone else. One more agressive post and you will be on temp ban.... OK.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
We did not see the point in that, instead we just ban him.

For people we respect we offer you a chance to clean your posts to come back inline with site TOU's. And as a mod I should be treating everyone the same - to set a good example. But for some reason I figured I should give you a chance - considering I used to work with you lot.

Please do not make me regret that.

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
U know what herb your right,, sorry man he just made me real mad and your right i should be settin an example, i just got real mad with his blatent arab bashin,,,,ill go edit them,,peace

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks UIP. Much appreciated. I fully understand how heated things can get when in a subject close to ones heart. This is why I moderate in such a way - I try my best not to show favoritism but when someone I now is posting out of character i will always let them make my own mind up... if you catch my drift.

Good man for taking the upper path....

Have a good day fellas, Im off to the shops... lol.

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
nice one buddey,,,p.s i deleted my last 2 threads and tried to delete my first posts but it wont let me,so feel free to do so if u can,,peace

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
and sorry for gettin in your face when all u were doin was makin the peace,,, peace

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
and to the rest of the farmers ,sorry if i have insulted or pissed u off in anyway,i just get real emotional with certain topics,but sorry again. peace

A

andrewthegreat

Ha ha ha

sounds like a bullshit to me!:afroweed:

ha you guys need to make a smiley face dropping a duece! cuz thats how i feel about douche bags fucking shit up for every one else!!!

Top Bottom