Eh, new to the forum

• Thread starter Redeye Jedi78
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Redeye Jedi78

Redeye Jedi78

I've been on RIU for a few years now....decided to come see whats going on here. I like that you guys got a section dedicated to the UnderCurrent rig. I built my own, huge improvement over DWC

I'm Hoping I find people that are capable of having intelligent discussion and can debate pros and cons without breaking into a pissing match...lol...RIU was gettin old.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yeah Man Welcome.
I just poped some seeds of a Strain called "Redeye Jedi" :)
MotorbreathXAlienOG :D
I dont know nuthing bout UC .....but I want to. :)

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I've been on RIU for a few years now....decided to come see whats going on here. I like that you guys got a section dedicated to the UnderCurrent rig. I built my own, huge improvement over DWC

I'm Hoping I find people that are capable of having intelligent discussion and can debate pros and cons without breaking into a pissing match...lol...RIU was gettin old.

Welcome, Redeye! Whatcha got growing?

outwest

iCultivate

iCultivate

Welcome bro. In my opinion, this place is infinitely better than RIU.

-- iCultivate --

Redeye Jedi78

Redeye Jedi78

Welcome, Redeye! Whatcha got growing?

outwest
I'm just chopped down a crop of OG kush from a local breeder here in Toronto. Got some Blackwater from Cali Connection going in next.

Papa

Papa

Supporter
welcome Redeye Jedi78!

there are may diy "UC" style rigs in the diy forum. we attempt to keep the diy systems outta the UC forum (the UC forum is sponsored by Current Culture. . . . but there's lots of info in there that applies to dwc in general.

btw, the UC system, along with mpb, the old 5 gal bucket routine, and similar varieties are all deep water culture (dwc).

Papa

Top Bottom