Ehhh, what's up, Doc? Doc's perpetual garden

• Thread starter whatupdoc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
whatupdoc

whatupdoc

Hey guys, I'm fairly new here, but I've been browsing the forums taking in some good info over the last couple weeks. Since I've got the day off, I decided to go ahead and start my journal up. So a bit of background info:

I've got a 4' x 2' closet grow, and a 4' x 8' tent going. As of now, the closet is in week 4 of flower, and the tent has 20 clones going at about 1.5 weeks veg. Probably moving to flower on Thursday. I've got a good number of pics of the closet, and a couple of the tent, so I'll go ahead and share those with you guys now.

The closet vegged under a 4' 220W T5 fixture 18/6 for 2 weeks, and 24/0 for 2 weeks. AN SensiGrow A/B, and Cal-Mag Plus were used as veg nutrients. They're now flowering under the T5 with 3000k tubes. I'm also using SensiBloom A/B, Cal-Mag, Big Bud, Bud Candy, Gravity, and Snowstorm Ultra now.

The tent is vegging under a 1000W HPS with the same nutrients.

Strains:

Closet:

Blue Dream
Master Hindu Kush
Cotton Candy Kush
Jack Herer
Crimea Blue
Budda Cheese

Tent:

Purple Kush
Afgoo

All questions/comments/criticism is greatly appreciated.

Ehhh whats up doc docs perpetual garden
Ehhh whats up doc docs perpetual garden 2
Ehhh whats up doc docs perpetual garden 3
Ehhh whats up doc docs perpetual garden 4
Ehhh whats up doc docs perpetual garden 5
Ehhh whats up doc docs perpetual garden 6
Ehhh whats up doc docs perpetual garden 7
Ehhh whats up doc docs perpetual garden 8
Ehhh whats up doc docs perpetual garden 9
whatupdoc

whatupdoc

Looking good bra.

G81

Thanks a lot man, I appreciate it. I've been soaking up tons of info around the internet, this site included, and a lot of it helps me in my gardens. I'll be sure to get some pics of the tent up soon...that one should be wicked. 50 plants on a one-month rotation :character0180:

jagle

jagle

gorgeous setup, currently in the research/planning stages of mine, was planning on using similiar lights, did you get yours online?

O

OneLuv

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice and simple. Just like it should be. Good luck bro.

I

iahsound

Nice one Doc!!! keep up boss,cant wait to see the progress!:party0023:

whatupdoc

whatupdoc

Thanks a lot you guys. Puttin together a 6-wk flower update tonight!

Latest posts

Top Bottom