EJ Amazon Bloom

• Thread starter Topofthecrop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Hello fellow farmers!

I just recently picked up a couple bags of Earth Juice amazon bloom soil. I've used multiple kinds of different soils. I was on black gold and the famous roots 707 for a while. I love me some coco. I would amend my own coco mix before I was buying bags of soil. I love to change it up!
Anyways, I happen to find EJ Amazon bloom and the ingredients were something really special. My question...is there anyone out on the farm that has personally used this? Was it lacking anything? I have a feeling that it might stay a bit too moist for my taste but id like to find and talk out some of those answers. I was considering a type of chow mix with it. I've found to love hydrolite by botanicare. I was considering hydrolite, perlite cut. But I'd like to hear what farmers thoughts are first. Let me add that I run teas on a steady basis. I top dress like a fool. I keep up with microlife to the best of my abilities. I'm also in love with SNS veg and bloom products and a heavy believer in Primordial solutions.
I hope the information comes flowing in! Thanks ahead a time! And I have no idea why photos load sideways for me now. Had no issues in the past..maybe someone can answer that too while we are at it.

Ej amazon bloom
Ej amazon bloom 2
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I haven't used the product, and can't say why your pix are now loading sideways, either.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Cell phone camera. Always take horizontal shots you'll be happier
Thanks! Yes I will be, I found if you crop them it fixes it too. Just gotta shrink it down a bit. Guess pixels are to high. Or I was..

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I have a side by side grow going on. Black gold that I have been using for a while now. I will upload photos when time comes. Same plant same feeds, same teas, notes taken. So far amazon has the plant a bit more sugary. Very earlier still.

I went with just perlite as the cut. Only because that's the filler in black gold. I do notice amazon holds a bit more moisture. Defiantly needs to be aired out. But I like that. I feel I'm getting my money's worth.

Top Bottom