• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Are you talking in Co?

I would assume things like mail order would be a no, no. SeedVaultofCa is the only seed bank I know of in Cali, and I don't think they claim to be medical or anything like that. Just a disclaimer that the seeds are not for germinating ext. Good question.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Are you talking in Co?

I would assume things like mail order would be a no, no. SeedVaultofCa is the only seed bank I know of in Cali, and I don't think they claim to be medical or anything like that. Just a disclaimer that the seeds are not for germinating ext. Good question.
Hmm i get that but how do these breeders stay protected growing at least hundreds if not thousands of plants? Or is it don't ask don't tell lol!
And I could only think that the breeders who enter these cups that show there faces and sign there names would be following the rules. So do I have to apply for a liscenes like a dispensary? Just curious if there's a "legal" route to take :)

souf69

souf69

GrowGod, post: 1515714, member: 64942"]A little off topic but how and what would one do to start let's say a seed company? Do you need special lisceneing??[/QUOTE]
Department of ag will license you for a seed bank. It's three hundred bucks.
As far as the rules, be good to your neighbors and they will be good to you, that's not intended for you city folk. They stated to call code enforcement, not the PD. It's a code violation subject to fines, etc.

xavier7995

xavier7995

I would assume that is 300 bucks beyond the regular dispensary licenses for growing? I guess if you were just producing seeds rather than trying to breed, you could get away with under 100 plants and maybe finagle some sort of caregiver loophole? There are a lot of freaking seeds in a lb of weed if left unchecked, you could pretty easily meet production demand with a small plant number.

...but you gotta license growing and selling the plant that is around the seed.

souf69

souf69

License for what? Supposedly you can grow 12 trees without issue. 12 trees can yield thousands of seeds. Start your company now. Prolly worth more if its good seed than if it was medicine, but u gotta get started.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
GrowGod, post: 1515714, member: 64942"]A little off topic but how and what would one do to start let's say a seed company? Do you need special lisceneing??
Department of ag will license you for a seed bank. It's three hundred bucks.
As far as the rules, be good to your neighbors and they will be good to you, that's not intended for you city folk. They stated to call code enforcement, not the PD. It's a code violation subject to fines, etc.[/QUOTE]
Ok so I don't have to go through the ringer of the mj industry with backgrounds and such that sounds good.
And would it be possible to sell seeds to dispensaries with this liscene?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
If your making cannabis seeds they have to be produced under a regular MIPS or OPC licenses issued by the MED and then those can only be sold in state licensed dispensaries in lots no bigger than 6 seeds at a time to the end user. The state considers each seed a mature plant so the 6 plant rule kicks in. No out of state or direct shipping. The department of AG license is for non cannabis seeds and there is kind of a lot to it beyond the $300 application fee.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
The people making these laws can lick my balls.

However I am limiting my ball licking to only 3 licks a day.
No contact with my penis, violators will be prosecuted
OMG you had me frikkn rollin dude. That there was hilarious. ...........I concur with all of you........ We should not have to be told we have the FREEDOM to do anything that doesn't harm others. I never cared much or listened to the mans rules before why should I start now. I'm not a Republican or a Democrat. I'm an American and I want my country back....

We the people were the ones given the power. Time we took the power back!!!

souf69

souf69

If your making cannabis seeds they have to be produced under a regular MIPS or OPC licenses issued by the MED and then those can only be sold in state licensed dispensaries in lots no bigger than 6 seeds at a time to the end user. The state considers each seed a mature plant so the 6 plant rule kicks in. No out of state or direct shipping. The department of AG license is or cannabis seeds and there is kind of a lot to it beyond the $300 application fee.
I figured you'd chime in with the rules. I'll produce as many beans as I want with my six trees, and give them away, if I feel the need. The state does allow people to register a seed company not under med. That's with the dept of ag, not med. You can register as a seed vendor. Hemp seed is your answer Anyone can walk right in and obtain a license quickly.

souf69

souf69

As far as the 12 plant shit goes, its in Colorado's amendment to allow us to grow, maybe not to a certain size, but at that point it is a zoning violation, and they have to prove it. Grow hard my friends its up to us to challenge unjust laws. Fuckin dispensaries grow thousands of plants, but don't grow more than six or twelve they say. In the meantime a dispensaries carbon foot print does more damage to the world than its worth. The dicks making the rules have that grin on their face, while the centers are licking their chops as well. The gov creates monopolies by requiring licensing, rules, regs, etc because they know the fees are beyond reach of the working man, meanwhile the dicks with a little cash can reach for those licenses and can help politicians create shit laws like this.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Now that is telling it like it is............. Workin man has always been a slave to the grind......... While the priviliged just get fatter and fatter and look down upon the workn man as less than. Fuk em all.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

If we are going to start following the ''rules''or quoting state "laws" then we have to remember federal law trumps EVERYTHING and its all still illegal,same as it ever was,so i cant see how anyone can say we need to ''play by the rules''and still grow cannabis?People say that shit because they dont want the competition(money)or they are just fooling themselves into a false sense of security,its a hipocritical,"Do as i say not as i do!"mentality.I have been growing 35 years and i dont think one damn thing has changed legally really,yes its tolerated and out of the shadows more but if they choose to they can still arrest you using the same laws they always have,dont fucking fool yourselves.
+1 for they can lick my balls,lol.

HairyRoots

HairyRoots

do the max plant counts over rule a medical rec with a plant count thats higher say 50 for example. if i have a doc recommendation that says i can grow 50 plants which law rules. the 12 count or the 50 count?

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
You can grow medicine, but only how we say.

You can own a gun, but only under these circumstances.

You can drive a car, but only if insured.

You can buy a soda in NY, but only if it's 16 oz or less.

You can pull money out of your bank, but only if it's under 10,000.

You can breathe, but only how we say.
At least one person is finally understanding the difference between rights and privileges. Safe to say that nearly every grower today has never had a "legal right" to grow. Most growers I know never asked for permission or waited for "legal" avenues to open for them to produce cannabis.

Like @chickenman said- grow some balls!!

bobby.digital

bobby.digital

This should come as no surprise given Colorado Springs recently elected John "Prohibition" Suthers as its mayor. He was notoriously anti-canna as CO's Attorney General. No reason to think he'd be any different as mayor. I'm surprised he hasn't already shut down the 'no red card needed' club/lounge on the west side yet. I'm guessing they're just collecting evidence and building their case.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Back in the day we were sticking it to the man.
As kids it was fun to get some beer, Hey buddy here's 2 bucks, Get me 4 quarts of burgermeister beer, standing in front of liquor store, we could buy a lid for 10 bucks gram of really good hash for 5 bucks, rolling papers were 9 cents for 54 sheets, acid 4 way pure buck fifty...
Hide out in bushes drink, smoke and trip.....
was fun getting away with....and saying fuck you let's g0 wild!!!!!@!

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

"I remember when a dime bag used to cost a dime. You know how much condoms were back in the 60's? I don't know, we never used them."
Dazed and Confused, Willy Nelson.

For some reason, @chickenman is willy nelson in my mind. No offence at all meant by that, in fact, I would take it as a compliment. Your a down to Earth kind of dude chickenman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom