• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I am the farm gal studying naturopathic medicine and in one of my classes we learned about different constitutions. In homeopathy there is this concept called miasms, the four original miasms are: psoratic, syscotic, syphililitic, and tubercular. I have only known chickenman for a year and half now, but I think he falls into the syscotic miasm. Meaning, he needs constant stimulation whether through the farm, fishing, or smoking. There is nothing wrong with this way of life. I am similar in that way too. It is the way he was born; sex, drugs, rock'n'roll, straight outta the '70s lol. Hope y'all have a lovely day. The farm life is magnificent!

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

do the max plant counts over rule a medical rec with a plant count thats higher say 50 for example. if i have a doc recommendation that says i can grow 50 plants which law rules. the 12 count or the 50 count?
As a patient who grows, you will find it harder and harder to defend yourself stating that you are growing 99 plants for yourself. Don't get me wrong, there are docs out there who will issue a high plant count, but if you ever find your way into a courtroom, good luck explaining that 50 or 75 or 99 plants is all for personal use. The higher your plant count the harder it is to prove personal use. Everyone has a risk threshold and you'll have to find yours.

souf69

souf69

Honestly if you live in a residence in the city I see no reason to grow more than 12. However el paso county is huge, and there is alotta of land surrounding the city. Will this rule apply to someone that owns a hundred acres? I just seen a zoning notice out of Denver to remove plants in access of 36. Can a person still grow hemp out in the country?

souf69

souf69

551b9 da

HairyRoots

HairyRoots

I was asking more for curiosity and better understanding of the law. I like to know my facts and have them straight. For me personally i don't care who tells me how many i can grow. I grow what i want, and however much of it that i want. I've been growing all over this country. the legal system has never prohibited me from doing what i love. I have been in Colorado for about 3 years now and still have not found a reason or need to get a red card or plant count. But on another note, IF i was forced to only grow 12 plants i would still be ok with it. I like trees :)

souf69

souf69

chickenman said:
I am the farm gal studying naturopathic medicine and in one of my classes we learned about different constitutions. In homeopathy there is this concept called miasms, the four original miasms are: psoratic, syscotic, syphililitic, and tubercular. I have only known chickenman for a year and half now, but I think he falls into the syscotic miasm. Meaning, he needs constant stimulation whether through the farm, fishing, or smoking. There is nothing wrong with this way of life. I am similar in that way too. It is the way he was born; sex, drugs, rock'n'roll, straight outta the '70s lol. Hope y'all have a lovely day. The farm life is magnificent!
Me and Chicken must be fam, I now understand myself more.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

allow me to offer a hand,......BOULDER COUNTY! and better yet the city of BOULDER, you own it you decide on plant count.

souf69

souf69

Only problem there is the price of everything. Takes us back to the money theme I wrote in earlier posts. Amendment 20 is in the Constitution period.

J

jsteezy

Most cities and counties out here have or will have a max plant per household rule and most will be 12 plants..some also have some other restrictions that can be really painful, like no HID lights only CFL's and LED's like FOCO and Douglas county does, I think Douglas also has a 32 sq.ft max and I know Berthoud has a 100 sq.ft. max and it must be secured like a vault. Denver is 12 plants per household and 36 plants for non residential unlicensed grows, but the grow must be registered with the city and state MED and subject to inspections and code compliance. Caregiver grows have no baring at all, doesn't matter if you have extended plant counts or multiple patients your still subject to the max plant counts.. Jefferson county is 12 plants max.

In the big scheme of things the state doesn't want any high plant counts for personal grows and no caregivers floating around pumping out weight and not paying taxes so they will get local law enforcement and city ordinances in place to push the masses to the state regulated and taxed stores

so even if you are a caregiver for others you cant surpass a max plant count? lol seems redundant

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

so even if you are a caregiver for others you cant surpass a max plant count? lol seems redundant
lol is used too much. Limiting sick patients to 12 plants is not funny but I don't think that's what you are saying. Local municipal laws or rules take precedent over your 36 or 42 caregiving plants. Just like Denver, 12 is 12. If you are involved in this industry in any capacity then you already know how redundant things are.
Adapt or step aside.

HairyRoots

HairyRoots

I feel that by them limiting us so much will only create a larger black market scene. Do you think that those with larger plant counts will cut back to only 12.

J

jsteezy

Lol is used sarcastically. Regarding the caregivers laws, does this put us in a grey area, or is it unacknowledged in a court of law

F

friend

Best wishes to all the med patients , staying within the state,
City, county guidelines .
Sure anything is possible, but if you are a med patient,that abide
By the regulations, good luck meeting you're needs.
After 20 + years of growing and dealing with camp in the 90s
Fuck the government ! And thier stinking regs,
Plant counts don't make sense (seeds,pheno types,various strains for different needs,clones rooting,clones,mothers and harvest )
:banghead:

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I feel that by them limiting us so much will only create a larger black market scene. Do you think that those with larger plant counts will cut back to only 12.

no, especially if the consequence is a 1000 dollar fine and sometimes they'll kill your over-limit plants, I heard you can request which ones they don't kill though. If you're way over limit they'll probably tell you to do it yourself and leave, then maybe prosecute you in a couple months.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

If your making cannabis seeds they have to be produced under a regular MIPS or OPC licenses issued by the MED and then those can only be sold in state licensed dispensaries in lots no bigger than 6 seeds at a time to the end user. The state considers each seed a mature plant so the 6 plant rule kicks in. No out of state or direct shipping. The department of AG license is for non cannabis seeds and there is kind of a lot to it beyond the $300 application fee.

Oh yeah? well what are the rules governing me selling gourmet bird seed?

souf69

souf69

Oh yeah? well what are the rules governing me selling gourmet bird seed?
Premium high grade bird seed for ya! Now we are rolling...
Can you put that high grade seed in your OPC or MIPS Tex? Maniacal laugh......

grayarea

grayarea

so theres actually people that write teh laws and unless you put you're complaints in the right place they never see them. interesting...

*you're

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Lol is used sarcastically. Regarding the caregivers laws, does this put us in a grey area, or is it unacknowledged in a court of law
I figured. Growing a plant that is legal in this state but illegal at the federal level means there is no grey area. You grow, you risk things.
People need to remember that growing is not a 'right' and your medical need does not matter as schedule 1 drugs have no recognized medical value. Obviously I disagree and I'm sure others do too, but that means we need to address the fact that marijuana needs to be rescheduled.

How many schedule 1 drugs do you know of that are as prolific as marijuana? How much easier is it for cops to bust this schedule one drug than meth or adderall sold on the black market?

Your red card gives you an affirmative defense, but that's only after your arrest, during a trial. If you are not perfectly clear about what you are doing and risking while growing marijuana, good luck, your attorney thanks you in advance for their services. An affirmative defense may work but it will be very, very expensive.

3 Rules of Grow Club. Follow them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom