Electric Larry Land Grow Log

• Thread starter devilrays
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
devilrays

devilrays

8-16-11 soaking beans in distilled water for 18 hours.
Will post up pics after beans have cracked and then weekly updates with notes and pictures.
I'm ready for some lemony funk!!
:banana1sv6:

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
8-16-11 soaking beans in distilled water for 18 hours.
Will post up pics after beans have cracked and then weekly updates with notes and pictures.
I'm ready for some lemony funk!!
:banana1sv6:

Great start DevilRay... Glad they arrived safe and sound bro...Can't wait to see these Test Grows unfold..Will be very nice to watch...

Thanks Dude.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
So Everyone knows the deal......While these test grows are happening, I'll be running this line and The Grapefruit D-Lite line, and will do an in-cross selecting the best parents from the batch, Then will release both lines once the majority of the testers are in week 7 or 8 of bloom...I can not be any excited about both of these new lines...I know everyone will love them as much as I do.. Keepers will be found in every pack...

There will be a good amount of Electric Larry Land and Grapefruit D-Lite Test Grows on this site.. They will start getting posted in the next few days or so...

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Sounds stellar man be lurking these ones also the mom looked killer. Best of luck w the testers man.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Can't wait to see what they will turn out to be like...sounds mighty dank.:bong2: I got Cannaventure's Electric Larry Land and Grapefruit D-Lite sprouting in some wet paper towels on 08/15/2011. It will be fun to see them grow up side by side. :cool0019:

devilrays

devilrays

Ok, I had some slight germ issues. 3 popped right away like always and the other 9 were just sitting there. I wasn't sure what was up. So I lightly scraped the sides of the seeds to get that outer layer off of the sides (I forget the technical term) Anyhow after I did that another 5 popped within 10 hours. So I ended up with 8 outta 12 cracking. I do have more and I will soak them next Sunday after checking with Canna on what he wanted me to do. So far 3 have popped up. I thought it was four, but I was wrong. I will post up pics on a weekly basis and starting next week, I will be using a better camera. But here are the 3 that have broke thru the dirt.

ELL
ELL2
devilrays

devilrays

These are in F.F. with added perlite, underneath Floros. I have started beans this way for years. All looks good!

P

pits

rt on devilray!!! should b a great grow. lookin forward to da progress

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
yeah Devil... I hear ya man... We will find out how everyone else is doing soon.. Everyone is still in the progress of germing the testers.. But I very well might have rushed it just a little...I let them dry for 3-4 weeks....Might have needed another week or so...

But All is good, you have more beans and 8 plants....I thinkit will work out nicely...

Thanks for the update man... Good Luck.

devilrays

devilrays

8-22-11
7 of 8 have poked their heads out. The 8th didn't make it out. Will crack the rest this weekend.

devilrays

devilrays

8-28-11
the 7 that made it are doing fine. will post pics tomorrow. i've been gone all day! going to start soaking the rest tonight.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey Devil.. Thanks bro... Nice job dude.... Cant wait to watch these.. We should have a good amount of ELL grows happening all over the web...Will be fun to watch progress...

devilrays

devilrays

9-2-11

one of the 7 seedlings didn't make it, it wasn't growing right at all. so down to 6 of the first batch i cracked.
soaked the last 10 i had and only 4 cracked. i'm going to scrape the sides of the rest them after breakfast this morning.

devilrays

devilrays

9-3-11

After scraping the remaining seeds another 4 cracked. And only 2 remain uncracked. So I scraped some more and put them back. I hope they crack! If not, no biggie. I think it will be 8 outta 10. Totally acceptable. Can't wait for these things to take off!!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
9-3-11

After scraping the remaining seeds another 4 cracked. And only 2 remain uncracked. So I scraped some more and put them back. I hope they crack! If not, no biggie. I think it will be 8 outta 10. Totally acceptable. Can't wait for these things to take off!!

Thanks Devil bro... 8 out of 10, I can live with.. Still not 100% like I prefer, but this slip up is on me, 100%.. I just rushed them a little...Should have let them dry another week... BUt all is good, You have a nice selection to grow..Will be great to watch and I KNOW you will find Keeper(s) in those plants...

Between all teh testers, we all will have alot of plants to look at, It will give a good representation of what this line holds... I cant wait to watch these flower out...

Thanks for taking so much time getting these to germ, and again, I apologize, It will NOT happen again, no more rushing seeds out.... Im just glad they where tester's and not "for sale" seeds.... Although I do let teh seeds that I send in to vendors dry for atleast 6 weeks....8 is even better...

Do it Up Devil Rays, Ill be watching this thread like an Eagle. All I can say is, Take clones.

devilrays

devilrays

9-5-11

the last 2 cracked!! 100% on the second pack. persistence pays off!! lol

totally dumb question, these are fems right? and as soon as they're big enough to top i'll take cuts.

K

kes5480

9-5-11

the last 2 cracked!! 100% on the second pack. persistence pays off!! lol

totally dumb question, these are fems right? and as soon as they're big enough to top i'll take cuts.

feminised??? i would like 2 kno that 2 since my ELL testers are germin as we speak

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey guys... Hope I dont burst bubbles, but these are NOT fem seeds..... Those are coming after the re-stock is complete.... Working on the first wave of the S1 lines now...

Glad to hear the germ rates have gotten back where they are suppose to be with teh second pack.. The first pack was still just a little wet..Needed a little more drying, but everything is back on track now...

Thanks fellas.. Looking forward to ALL of these grows.. Will be great... Im expecting Great things.

Top Bottom