Electric Larry Land Grow Log

• Thread starter devilrays
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
devilrays

devilrays

9-11-11

well got some issues... all seedlings from the first pack died. very weird and never seen anything like it. they quit progressing after the onset of true leaves and shriveled up. any ideas? but i am left with 7 healthy seedlings. pushing forward.

devilrays

devilrays

10-8-11

After a lot of crazyness, I am down to 4 healthy beautiful plants. I'm chalking it up to a bad soil batch. So I transplanted the best 4 into 1gal gro bags and got a new bag of Ocean Forest soil and put them in some good strong HID light and now we have take off! I will be topping these for clones and then will flower the plants after I transplant again and the plants get bigger.

IMG00483 20111008 1340
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey Devil.... those planst are looking good man... Still with only 4 plants, I think you will find a really nice pheno to keep.... Nothing but good in these genetics....

devilrays

devilrays

Canna, I'm absolutely sure I will!! Thanks again man, and tune in next sunday for the next update!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
To me..at this very early point in the grow.. I would say you have some Larry leaning plants.... But I'll be able to tell more as the grow progresses.....The Lemon Skunk clone has very indica/sative hybrid shaped, jagged leaves....

Like I said, no matter which parent you lean towards, Its a treat either way...

I will be tightening this line up alittle before I release it... It will be bread back towards the Lemon Skunk side of the genetics....And thats a good thing... I primarily used the Larry dad for the Lemon Smell he has....Just a double does of Lemons with this line.

devilrays

devilrays

Double dose of Lemon! Sign me up! I can't wait to try your Purple Diesel!

K

kes5480

wow looking great bro. i had a lil mess up and had 2 start over... good thing i saved 5seeds(Electric Larry Land) and only killed the first 8...damn fan burning out really fucked me up...oh well my 5 seedlings are 7days old or so ill be posting pics in my thread 2morro along with a update...so once again bro these plant are looking lovely,
peace

devilrays

devilrays

11-21-11
these are now one week into flower. pics to come this sunday.

K

kdub4201

hey canna im really impressed with this strain my boy kes is doing a test grow for ya and me and him work together trading strains and just help eachother out. I would also love to do a test grow if you ever need anyone. Im just getting established on this website but this is my passion. Ive been growing seriously for 4 years and am really intrested im learning to breed and trying new strains. Thanks alot and happy farming

devilrays

devilrays

12-18-11

Update. The pic is about 5 weeks of 12/12. It's on the same feeding schedule as my White Fires. Seems to be eating fine. I may push her a little more than the wifi's next watering. She is in a 3 gal grow bag in Ocean Forest soil. Being fed A.N. Micro & Bloom, with Cal Mag+ and Bud Candy. She is now starting to fill in nicely and will finish before the WiFis no doubt. Very citrousy smell coming from her. Straight Lemon Skunk pheno. No Larry noticeable at all. I have another that made it this far and she looks the EXACT SAME just not as big of flowers.

IMG00751 20111218 1020
K

kes5480

wow look nice...how tall is she?
i got 3 females of my ELL #'s 1&4 are lemon skunk leaning phenos..more sativa ,taller, thinner leaves and my #5 is a bit more indica, lemon larry OG leaner, shorter, big fat kush leaves, all3 smell lemoney.
gonna post pics but they are 2 big 2take out a get pics so they are gonna be mixed in with other plants...oh well u will get the idea,
urs look awesomw bro. today is day 20 of flower for my ELLS.
peace bro
keS

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey DevilRay... Man, Yoru pic above looks great man, and to be honest, looks like she does have a little Larry in here... Tighter structure that my Lemon Skunk mom....BUt for sure, She is leaning towards the LS genes...

Either way, You will be very happy with what you harvest.. You reallyt cant go wrong with either pheno's from this line...

Looks Frosty too man...

Great Job DR....

devilrays

devilrays

she looks exactly like your lemon skunk mom. she smells oh so good!! gonna take new pics in a few days. thanks again man!!

devilrays

devilrays

1-15-12
These are finally finished! I have 2 phenos. Both are being re-vegged right now. Wish me luck. They both need about 70+ days from the first day of flip. They got fed my OG recipe and thrived very well! You really hit it out of the park on this one and I am so happy you let me try these out! PLEASE RELEASE THIS LINE FOR THE PUBLIC!! These are huge yielding greasy monsters!! They both started out smelling very citrusy, but the past two weeks they have turned to a very offensive skunk!! Not Roadkill Skunk, but just funky goodness that can only be appreciated by someone like us! lol My fiance refused to smell them at this point. These were grown in Ocean Forest soil, with A.N. Micro and Bloom, Bud Candy. Botincare CalMag+, and hit with the always impressive MOAB and Hammerhead Combo. Wet Colas weighed 124 and 109 grams. If I do get these to reveg, I will be reversing either them or the White Fire to make "ThunderBolt OG". Look for pics of my White Fire " Resin Bomb" pheno pics here today.
Thanks again Cannaventure!! You da man!!
Any Questions?

Top Bottom