Electric Larry Land Grow

• Thread starter Rugerbaby
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rugerbaby

Rugerbaby

Hey all! I received my beans yesterday and will start the germination process today. I'll give them a quick soak, then put into moist paper towels til' they crack. Stay tuned! Pics coming asap! :)

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey all! I received my beans yesterday and will start the germination process today. I'll give them a quick soak, then put into moist paper towels til' they crack. Stay tuned! Pics coming asap! :)

Very nice Ruger... Thanks for doing this man... We will have a nice amount of Electric Larry Land and Grapefruit D-Lite Test Grows on this site....Will be really fun to watch...

While these test grows are happening, Im running this line too, and will do an in-cross selecting the best parents from the batch, Then will release both lines once the majority of the testers are in week 7-8 of bloom...I can not be any excited about both lines...I know everyone will love them as much as I do.. Keepers will be found in every pack...

Thanks Ruger!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
How goes it Ruger? Hope everything is going good man...

Rugerbaby

Rugerbaby

Sorry for the delay fellas. I didnt have a chance to crack the beans until a couple days ago. So far only 3/10 on the germ. It's been 48 hrs since they were put in. I'll give another couple days before I call em duds.

devilrays

devilrays

I had probs with germ too. Lightly scrape the sides of the seeds and help them crack. I eventually got 7 out of 12 to crack and all are up now.

Top Bottom