Electric Larry Land

• Thread starter Amber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Amber

Amber

So I saw somewhere that this strain was available again. Thought I would just see who around here has any more info or pics of her. I remember seeing her once she was no longer available putting her atop of the I need this strain list. I cant seem to find those pics now or recall where I saw them. I am thinking maybe a hightimes article of something. Has anyone grown her out that can share how they liked it?

Dad

Dad

she is amazing, never tried the larry but the las vegas lemonskunk is killer never grown but smoked :) seems like any fmeale would be a potential keeper with those lovely parents.

kes54800

kes54800

U just made me dig out my last 5 beans of ELL and put em in paper towels . I serioisly just did that...
thank u
wish I could find my pics

Reactions: Dad
ZONER

ZONER

Devilray posted this photo in April POTM of his ELECTRIC LARRY

Dad

Dad

U just made me dig out my last 5 beans of ELL and put em in paper towels . I serioisly just did that...
thank u
wish I could find my pics
epic man, ima order some of those,dmt and his thunderfuck x chameleon kush. Hope you find some musky lemon funk :)

zeke

zeke

I bought the last five pack at the Seattle htcc this summer. Couldn't fork over the cash fast enough. Five of five are a couple inches tall and ready for a little feeding....

zeke

zeke

Eh. It's was ok. Nothing to keep or write home about. One of those "on paper" type of things. Reminded me of super lemon haze as far as the structure and lack of lemon goes. If I put out those seeds I'd be embarrassed, ha ha.

Top Bottom