dirk d

dirk d

ELL #1 Flower Day 62
Electric lemon larry 5
Electric lemon larry 4
Electric lemon larry 3
Electric lemon larry 2
Electric lemon larry

ELL #1 ended up at 21" I can definitely smell the lemon skunk in her. Pretty good Cola Density and Frost Level.

ELL #3
Electric lemon larry 12
Electric lemon larry 11
Electric lemon larry 10
Electric lemon larry 9
Electric lemon larry 8
Electric lemon larry 7
Electric lemon larry 6

ELL #3 ended up at 24" and has excellent Resin Levels, great smells and looks like a very decent Yielder

ELL #2
Electric lemon larry 17
Electric lemon larry 16
Electric lemon larry 15
Electric lemon larry 14
Electric lemon larry 13

ELL #2 ended up at 28" Definitely has the Biggest Colas of the group. Smells are very good and Frost Level is Excellent.

So far it looks like a run between the #3 and the #2. The #1 might just be too light of a yielder for me and it was the weakest of the group. Leaning towards the #2 but we'll see. Again all of these girls are in Veg right now and will be run through in about 6 weeks or so.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Nice Dirk... Hard to tell from pics alone, but there is a ELL pheno, folks are calling "Lemon Bubblegum pheno" .. Huge yields, with a unique lemon Bubblegum type smell.. kind of "creamy" like...

Will have more ELL as well as a new ELL spin off, which will be an OG Dom ELL pheno that got hit with another nice OGDom male, from different genetics totally...

dirk d

dirk d

Nice Dirk... Hard to tell from pics alone, but there is a ELL pheno, folks are calling "Lemon Bubblegum pheno" .. Huge yields, with a unique lemon Bubblegum type smell.. kind of "creamy" like...

Will have more ELL as well as a new ELL spin off, which will be an OG Dom ELL pheno that got hit with another nice OGDom male, from different genetics totally...
I think i remember Majestral talking about that, right?? I'm getting close to stabilizing these girls in the jars. Already have these girls in the veg rotation so we'll see them fully grown in a couple months. Got to say though my #2 seems like its an OG Dom plant. not totally sure but it looks real nice.

I like #2 from looks. Tryna smell it but I can't!
lol thanks 619! I normally don't spend too much time with the testers but they all have some degree of lemony smells to them. All these girls are very aromatic. I'll have more after they have there final trim and jar in a couple days.

B

Bryote Ugly

#2 is a beast!!! All nice plants tho bro, def boils down to #2 or #3, can't wait for a smoke report!!!

Top Bottom