Electric Panel burned out GIRLS WILL BE WITH NO LIGHT PLEASE HELP!

• Thread starter hydrotran
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hydrotran

Hello,

Recently my electric panel caught fire and my electrician has to order a brand new panel wont be in till thursday. This will mean my girls will not have any light for 7 days.

Does anyone know the effect of my girls? They were just about to be flipped when this happened. It was on the end of week 4 of flower. I usually keep them in darkness for 2 days when I flip but this time will be 7 days. Will my girls be ok? I'm really worried. Thanks for any help.

Chobble

Chobble

Its kind of iffy. Your yield is going to be lost but if you have a generator, Run the generator with as many of the lights as you can for 2-3 or cycles and atleast keep the normal light cycle going...

Chobble

nebulius

nebulius

It will cause them stress and they might turn into hermaphrodites. Can you put them in the sun?

deep buddy

deep buddy

i would just use the click light led stick to the wall thingies ceiling they are batt op and will keep you from messing up their cycle. good for a pinch in power outages too.fwiw

H

hydrotran

It will cause them stress and they might turn into hermaphrodites. Can you put them in the sun?
Cant put them outside unfortunately. The tops of the girls are starting to yellow.

i would just use the cick light led stick to the wall ceiling they are batt op and will keep you from messing up their cycle. good for a pinch in power outages too.fwiw
The room is kinda big where would I be able to buy one at? thanks for the help

do you not have a spot you can out them outside?
Theres too many girls to put outside.

deep buddy

deep buddy

you can get em at wally world or any other such store. mind you its just a bandaid. if you cant find the click lights led lanterns/flashlights will work. this is all assuming you are trying to maintain light cycle cause thats all it will do you wont get any growth.

C

cctt

Honda does make great generators. The model names indicate peak power output, though, rather than sustained, which will be about 20% less. Also note a "1000 watt" ballast may draw more than that. Inductive ammeters are very useful. Aim to under-load the generator rather than risk overloading. As it's only 7 days you can get away without running all the lighting if you want to cycle through which lights are on - you really just want to keep the photoperiod stable for the plants. If your ballasts are dimmable that can help reduce load too.

Chobble

Chobble

Honda does make great generators. The model names indicate peak power output, though, rather than sustained, which will be about 20% less. Also note a "1000 watt" ballast may draw more than that. Inductive ammeters are very useful. Aim to under-load the generator rather than risk overloading. As it's only 7 days you can get away without running all the lighting if you want to cycle through which lights are on - you really just want to keep the photoperiod stable for the plants. If your ballasts are dimmable that can help reduce load too.

A full light 1000w setup draws ~1100-1200 watts at a time your spot on. Like I was saying he should only run 2-4 lights and run them for 3 hours a day as to not ruin his generator. Also I think your ballasts can get messed up by putting to many on a gen, So dont mess around with that.

Chobble

Top Bottom