Electric Sconeyland

• Thread starter Scone_of_Ark
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Scone_of_Ark

Scone_of_Ark

Almost week Six. Looking beautiful in there, some early signs of autumn on the hazey ones.

Week6

I used black gold this time, less food than the roots 707 so it should taste way better.

This is to be some of the showoff stash for this spring.

For day 40 its mad frosty.
Frosty

This is Sugarpunch, an absurdly overpowered strain from Sannies.

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

Here is a beauty shot of the two big ones on the left.

View attachment 430698

Yes.., they are real.

View attachment 430699

These are Sannies Sugarpunch.

Anyone familiar with the strain knows what a horribly awesome spectacle of cannabis this is.
you have me wanting to try this sugar punch, its very unique , compact and dense looking. tell me about her, what does she smell and taste like to you? effects? Shes pretty

Scone_of_Ark

Scone_of_Ark

There is a green pheno and a purple one. The green one is grapey floral sweet and really strong dense pot. The purple one is less dense with a more of a bottom end mellower high and it smells Just Like that Super Hit incense the head shops carry.

Both are pungent and freaky strong. The green one has that jittery electricky sensation in the extremities that only some pot has.

It will eventually plop you down after smoking enough of it, but the ride to the couch is like living in an alternate reality written by Stanley Kubrick.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Buckets of buds! I love the straightforward simplicity, this is a great way for anyone to grow something good for themselves. Nice job.

I enjoyed the time lapse video too.

(My nephew would just think your MLP Avatar is the greatest. Even if he doesn't know who Chutulu is yet. :) )

Scone_of_Ark

Scone_of_Ark

What me violent?

your avvy is also rad.

The whole idea with this is to dial in the simplest version of "it works" I can with the intention of scaling up to a large legal grow. If I can't get the money and property together to do it myself, at least I'll be ready if the opportunity to run one of the existing legal farms happens. Here in Wa, its set up to be large operations, already allowing up to 30,000 square feet.

Being able to run that with a minimum of set up and labor while still coming up with the goods. I bred stuff with the intention of skipping the trimming and using machines. Not by searching some easy trim structure, but by selecting for stink above all else. People all smell it when they want to know how good it is, not check the trim job. We're smoking it not stuffing it into a bikini.

The legal market will sweep the U.S. within the next five or six years, and I want to be riding that train as soon as I can climb on.

Most of my life this has been a dream, now its actually happening.

Scone_of_Ark

Scone_of_Ark

Week Seven

Starting to wear the fall colors.

Week7two

Used straight black gold and perlite this run. Last time it was Roots 707, which drained better and had more food, but the results of the black gold smell better. The 707 left a bitter tone to the taste this isnt, probably has more food in it to start with.

I'm going to start mixing my own again probably starting with roots because its mechanically the best. Just add some high P bat guanno and some expanded clay should do the trick.

Scone_of_Ark

Scone_of_Ark

Couple close up's before week eight.

Frostyxmas

Getting allot of snow up in the peaks

Frostyone

Scone_of_Ark

Scone_of_Ark

Week 8!

Week8

I used plain Black Gold by itself with what little perlite I had left. It holds too much water for my taste and runs out of food too soon, though this will taste better.

Still very happy with the bud structure this time.

Sugarweight

These two on the right will go till next weekend, maybe one more for this purpley one.

The other four go to week 14.

Hash

Meanwhile I'll make hash from the last harvest to clear up jars for this one.

120 micron..., drooooool

Latest posts

Top Bottom