Electrician wanted in San Diego

• Thread starter Mr.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr.

Could any of you San Diegans give me the contact info of your trustworthy electrician? In case an electrician is reading this, I am setting up a 10 lighter in a garage with 3 2 ton mini splits. I'd like to have the lights cut off automatically if temps reach too high and a timer that controls all of the lights.
Could you guys tell me roughly what a fair cost for this kind of job is? I would need the load center built and installed.
Thanks

M

Mr.

Also going to have a 1HP water chiller running, and I think that sums up my major high wattage equipment. Ballasts are Quantum digitals and I just read something about SSR for digital ballasts. Not even sure what SSR is or how to phrase that......... but it seems I need it.

Olyver

Olyver

SSRs are solid state relays. They are more expensive than contactors or relays. I've built a few panels using SSRs and it's pretty nice to have 10 ballasts turn on and no hum or loud clunk as a contactor turns off and on. A loadcenter with SSRs is expensive. If you want to know more check this link;

Internal fan(s) and heatsinks are needed to keep the SSRs cool, and a thermal fuse trips if loadcenter gets above 90F.

G

goleboy

we are also looking for a trust worthy certified electrician in DIEGO...letys get s GROUP RATE OR SOMETHING! we got a 8kw DWC with 3 ton ac but our 400 amp service is almost maxed out. HEEEELP! thanks in advance

M

Mr.

I found an electrician. I will ask him if he will give a better rate if we both hire him to do our jobs.

D

Donkdbz

I know a electrician in san diego ...me. My state certification is current too

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
from what i seen and read>>>Olyver is a professional:)

:passingjoint:

gtd

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

my, my. a lot of sd farmers here!

Papa

yup yup southsandiego baybeee :icon_spin: all we do is :party0023: this > :bong-hits: and grow this > :weed-sign: oooooh and :party0022: but thats only in weddings or somethin like that lol we like to do more of this tough :bong2:

Top Bottom