Electricity and the formation of planets

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

What if much of what we think about how electricity interacts with the planets in our solar system is wrong? I was reading about the comet ISON that is going to be appearing in our skies very soon, brighter than the sun and visible for months and it led me to the theory of the electric universe. One of the main points of this theory is that land formations on Earth and Mars were formed by massive, I mean MASSIVE electrical discharges of energy from passing celestial bodies like planetoids or large comets. In the same way a power cord plugged in but cut so the wires are bare, when touched to a metal plate will scar and vaporize the metal so are canyons and craters formed by electrical strikes that are billions of times beyond the largest lighting strikes known to man.

http://www.holoscience.com/wp/
http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2008/arch08/080929grandcanyon.htm

One thing that is undeniable, is the appearance of things like the Norwegian fjords and the Grand Canyon. They consist of main channels snaking about, with FRACTAL sub-channels branching out and dissipating in the exact same way that electrical scars appear when people and things are hit by lightning. It is the same appearance as a tree with its limbs, the way electricity follows a path to ground and it can be plainly seen in places like the Grand Canyon. Water would not carve out a path that includes these branched out tribituaries. Can you imagine how large the electrical discharge would have to be, in order to carve out a massive fjord or canyon? These patterns are called Lichtenburg figures, and are identical in cases where lightning has struck humans, when electricity is passed through materials and in places like canyons and fjords.
B wsjwuy1
B fractal woodburn
B winston scar 1

Natural

Natural

cool thread it looks like a fractal, Fractal.:cool: ...it reminds me of the ancient stories from the Aborigines that come to them from Dreamtime (basically all things spiritual and cultural to them). They say that Earth was made by a rainbow serpent.
"The Rainbow Serpent would sleep under the ground until one day when she awoke in the Dreaming and pushed her way to the surface of the earth. Then she traveled over the land, and stopped to sleep when she became tired. She left behind her snaking, winding tracks and the imprint of her sleeping body on the land. After she had traveled across the earth, she returned and called out to the frogs to come out. The frogs were very slow because they had bellies full of water.
The Rainbow Serpent tickled the tummies of the frogs, and when the frogs laughed, the water flowed out of their mouths and in turn filled the tracks and hollows on the ground that were left by the Rainbow Serpent. This created the rivers and lakes. Because of this all the animals and plants awoke and followed the Rainbow Serpent far and wide across the land."
Images

Natural

Natural

Lots of debunking going on towards the Electric Universe crowd...most of whom are bloggers selling books. The real scientists with good ideas seem to be drifting towards the name Plasma Cosmology. Some real interesting stuff. Found a video I think you will like..

fractal

fractal

Very cool, thanks for posting that video. I don't know enough physics to even begin explaining this theory, I just think that it is very much a possibility. Water does not carve channels with fractal pattern tribituaries, it carves smooth channels or demolishes wide swaths of land in a massive inundation. You cannot deny that the patterns look identical, whether small electrical scars on that piece of wood in the picture or the satellite photo of the grand canyon. In the past, when the atmosphere was different perhaps a massive plasma formation could have been possible to ground itself to the Earth and vaporize millions of cubic meters of rock at once.

fractal

fractal

AAAPictureTwo
AAAPictureFour

This is so cool. I have been reading some more stuff about this theory. One thing that stuck out was the ancient legends of the Wars of the Gods. Seems pretty conceivable that long ago humans witnessed these events that scarred and formed the landscape of Earth, and interpreted it as the Gods warring with one another, throwing lightning bolts and such.

http://rense.com/general63/scars.htm

I am so pissed off at NASA right now! They have been wasting out money at best, funneling it into black projects or some kind of occult projects at worst. The thing is, ALL of these phenomena have been duplicated in laboratory settings that demonstrated the exact same formations and scarring of surfaces through electric discharge. At one point, planetary bodies or comets were whirling around space, coming very close to one another and causing massive electrical interactions that led to huge plasma or electrical discharge. It is really obvious with a minimal amount of investigation.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Very cool, thanks for posting that video. I don't know enough physics to even begin explaining this theory, I just think that it is very much a possibility. Water does not carve channels with fractal pattern tribituaries, it carves smooth channels or demolishes wide swaths of land in a massive inundation. You cannot deny that the patterns look identical, whether small electrical scars on that piece of wood in the picture or the satellite photo of the grand canyon. In the past, when the atmosphere was different perhaps a massive plasma formation could have been possible to ground itself to the Earth and vaporize millions of cubic meters of rock at once.

Water may not carve the channels you describe, but RAIN does. Rainfall patterns and runoff follow strikingly similar patterns because the random variables of each follow similar rules. The idea that electricity in all its forms is responsible for everything from the structure of atoms to the shape of cosmic nebulae is well accepted by science. Corrosion- rust, for instance, is now understood to be an ELECTROchemical process- and depending on the materials being oxidized, the progression can follow fractal patterns, too. Nature repeats itself everywhere, all up and down the scale of size from protons to peanuts to planets. It amazes me that the repeated application of a relatively small number of physical laws explains so much of the phenomena we observe, no matter where we observe it. I'm not a religious individual- but to me (and Einstein, although his words were better than mine) this is the face of God.

fractal

fractal

Well the "word of God" would be the laws of science and physics and mathematics to my mind. These fucking christians have it so wrong, and yet the truth is right there for them. Pathetic how things have been turned into a control mechanism, a passive lobotomy, instead of enlightenment. But I highly doubt rain created the things in question.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Well the "word of God" would be the laws of science and physics and mathematics to my mind. These fucking christians have it so wrong, and yet the truth is right there for them. Pathetic how things have been turned into a control mechanism, a passive lobotomy, instead of enlightenment. But I highly doubt rain created the things in question.

Rain falling on a flat ablative surface like the surface of the land creates patterns like the Grand Canyon on small scales, and on Mars, bigger ones. That's one of the main pieces of data that science has to prove that Mars was once a wet planet with open water on the surface. That's the easy part...

Most religions have been built not with the idea of helping people come to grips with the eternal- and their mortality- but rather with the intent to control them. The great western Christian religions are certainly no exception.

You want to meet God, take a walk. Kick a few rocks, breathe the fresh air, feel the sun shine on your face... Then spend the rest of your life in wonder at that pebble's geological story, or learn about meteorology (lots of fractal patterns and chaos theory here for ya!), and then stand in awe of the idea that the gentle warmth you felt that day was the direct result of a continuously burning fusion bomb- thousands of times the size of the Earth!

God is in the details... the implications.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I agree and have doubts, what about rain from a thundercloud versus no lightning......I think that radical oxygen from electrolysized lightning rain is pow r full beyond our understanding

william76

william76

Religion is nowt but a tool to keep society obediant,somebody once said,cant remember who but they were right!76

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I think theres been changes from what GOD wanted printed on the bible to what man has written....written message is but one method of spreading his word and im positive his message has nothing to do with some of the cruel things church religion or false prophets have done with or in the name of GOD.

Freewill , devine intervention , the spirit, our personal relationship with GOD, grattitude of GODs creations are just a few of the many facets non-believers argue in disbelief. I have faith that God exist and thats where I give credit to God.

with that said I dont agree with people who try to condemn others for not believing.....

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

Sound can also have this effect on rock, doesn't have to be what we traditionally think of as electricity or an electric spark.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I'm beginning to come to my own understanding that earth somehow recieved Mar's water aka the flood. And civilizations far removed all consider mars a symbol of war or death. No coincidence.
Mars was destroyed by war imo.

As for electricity forming land masses. Any thing is possible Especially if the young planet was still hot from core to crust and malable by electromagnetic forces on a solar scale.
But the earth has a pretty active volcanic and tectonic system that creates and destroys landmass continuesly. The boiling circulation of the core was ejecting some serious mass through volcanoes early on so I can see joint effort. Not to mention our rotating metal core is generating a massive electromagnetic field that would somewhat shield earth from non earth generated electricity. Just my thoughts while sitting in the garden baked. Peace.

cannabeans

cannabeans

You want to meet God, take a walk. Kick a few rocks, breathe the fresh air, feel the sun shine on your face... Then spend the rest of your life in wonder at that pebble's geological story, or learn about meteorology (lots of fractal patterns and chaos theory here for ya!), and then stand in awe of the idea that the gentle warmth you felt that day was the direct result of a continuously burning fusion bomb- thousands of times the size of the Earth!

God is in the details... the implications.

Very well said....

Top Bottom