Elements Of An "elite" Smoke

• Thread starter draco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
draco

draco

everyone has opinions about what are called "elite" strains... but i would like to know what you farmers think constitutes an elite smoke. let's limit this to smoking only.

ok , i'll start out with these two:

the taste must be pure, deep, and mysterious, delicious and memorable, lingering joyfully on the tongue, expanding the chest.

the effect must be strong, uplifting, and long lasting - distinctive effect.

i'll be interested in what the farmers have to say about this; everybody i know has strong opinions!

anyone?

Muckman420

Muckman420

everyone has opinions about what are called "elite" strains... but i would like to know what you farmers think constitutes an elite smoke. let's limit this to smoking only.

ok , i'll start out with these two:

the taste must be pure, deep, and mysterious, delicious and memorable, lingering joyfully on the tongue, expanding the chest.

the effect must be strong, uplifting, and long lasting - distinctive effect.

i'll be interested in what the farmers have to say about this; everybody i know has strong opinions!

anyone?
I agree whole heartedly, usually a 3-4 month cure keeps my mind right and my lungs budder free.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

When numerous flavors combine to create a new flavor like a top chef with his spices. That and with an instant face sweating, eye dropping, lung expanding pull and high thatll cut through any pre-exsisting high, even its own! thats what makes an elite.

Muckman420

Muckman420

When numerous flavors combine to create a new flavor like a top chef with his spices. That and with an instant face sweating, eye dropping, lung expanding pull and high thatll cut through any pre-exsisting high, even its own! thats what makes an elite.
Like after the initial hit it makes a tear come out, and your all like yup that one rang mu bell...

Latest posts

Top Bottom