Elephant Stomper Test

• Thread starter FatMarty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FatMarty

Here is my test of Elephant Stomper from Hazeman Seeds.

I just wet down some ProMix HP and set the seed under a thin layer of dry mix and then wet that lightly.

5 days later the seed has popped in the first image.

The second image is 4 days after the first, and the last image is after transplanting the seedling today 13 days since I started.

I am using Bonide Root & Grow and Earth Juice Grow mixed at about 50% strength to feed with aged water in between nute applications.

DeRail

DeRail

what are the parents of this strain is it Grape stomper X Purple elephant ? if so you are in for a frosty treat with rock hard nugs.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
what are the parents of this strain is it Grape stomper X Purple elephant ? if so you are in for a frosty treat with rock hard nugs.

well you are close it is
Purple Elephant (F) X Grape stomper/Aloha White widow(M)

F

FatMarty

So far so good on my test.

Might be going into bloom right away so I can sex it.
If it is Male I keep it and start another seed; otherwise I will let it finish.

First image is 17 days after planting or 12 days since it popped.

Second image is plant in my bloom room, (today), on pedestal feeling the joint out.

Third image is taken 4 days later, (today), and I have to say it really reminds me of Purple Elephant in color and form. It has that kinda pale green leaf coloring and nice fat fan leaves with very tight node spacing.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Very interesting poly here.

-Hazeman, have you found the AWW genes dominate the majority of hybrid populations?

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
Nice work so far FM, i will b watching this one i hope u get a female.peace

This looks like a good cross Hazeman do u think there is any of the snowman left in there?

yes a little left

Very interesting poly here.

-Hazeman, have you found the AWW genes dominate the majority of hybrid populations?

And so far i would have to say that most of the AWW crosses i did, didn't take on the Aloha White Widow.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
i cant wait and see how FatMarty purple stomper is going to turn out. looks good so far

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin Good

That baby sure looks happy as well as healthy, heres to hoping for a girl. Take care

mal

F

FatMarty

I transplanted into 5 gal. and hit with Earth Juice Bloom mixed with Earth Juice Microblast at 1/2 strength.

First image is 23 days after planting and a couple days into bloom cycle.

Second image is a close up taken yesterday. I can't see too good close up so I can't tell if it is showing sex yet.

Third image is this morning at 8 days into bloom cycle.
the plant has spent a couple days down on the floor in bloom room; but now has it's own extra CFL light to get it more light down there.

I also successfully started another Elephant Stomper seed about a week ago; but failed at my first attempt at a "Grape 13" (Grape Stomper x G-13 BX-1). I will try planting another today.

L

laxfiz

looks good. ill be watching. sounds like id love to grow this one.

JAWS

JAWS

great strain been waiting for this one, i hope it gets mass prodused sooner then later..
AWESOME:hi

F

FatMarty

Well here I am at 35 days since I planted and about 10 days into bloom cycle.

I've had problems here with PM and it spent a night back in veg while I cut everything else down and cleaned the room up. Hopefully that stress won't mess it up. I have started another seed and it is about 10 days along and looking fine - so this test will get done one way or another asap.

The plant is taking a bit of a beating in the high wind environment I have going right now to inhibit any reoccurance of the PM until I am sure it is controlled. That causes those odd spots that match up with the points of the adjacent leaves. :sign0065:

This plant reminds me strongly of P.E. in structure and color. I have never tried to bloom a seedling asap; so I don't really know if it is doing 'normal' or what as I have nothing to compare with. I'm still not sure if it is male or female; maybe one of you can tell. I can't see for shit anymore.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin Good

Plant looks nice and healthy, hope its a girl. Take care

mal

F

FatMarty

Here is my 2nd Elephant Stomper taken today in veg. Little water on there from foilar spray just before images.

Looks much the same as the first one at this stage.

2nd pic shows the ES on the right and 2 more I started for Hazeman.

I don't really know the names of those two yet; but I am calling them "PG-13" for the Pine Tar x G-13 BX1, and "Grape-13" for the Grape Stomper x G-13 BX1.

So I guess I should just post those two images too so Hazeman can look at them: third image is grape-13 and last one is pg-13.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
damn starting more strain i see great ! :animbong:

F

FatMarty

It's a Girl!

It's a Girl! I'm stoked now.

I was a bit worried because of all my troubles but it looks healthy and like it will be a good test.

First pic is Elephant Stomper close up showing the sex. :mmm
Second image is the plant from above showing girth and growth pattern at 39 days since I started the seed and 17 days into bloom.
And the last pic is Elephant Stomper 2 at 16 days after planting.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
all the pic's look great, that top view is all-some . :sun

F

FatMarty

damn starting more strain i see great ! :animbong:

Hey buddy - trying to help out as best I know how.
I feel so fortunate to be able to test these awesome strains.

I will start new threads for the PG-13 and Grape-13 soon.
Both of them look good so far too.

Man the Fat Marty smoke is insane good.
I had to chop them a tad early because I screwed up and got PM in bloom.
Got all that fixed and room is fine now.

Anyway, the FM was dried too fast but just kicks butt in the stone and inflamation reduction catergories. Hard frosty nugs. I got clones of it still but I suck and think I gave the ones in bloom now double-shots of microblast in all of the chaos resulting from chopping everything down and cleaning and moving stuff.

Funny thing though - my Purple Kush and Grand Daddy Purps seem to like the extra micro nutrients - I'm wondering if the hemp mosaic virus deal those cuts have benefit from a special blend.

Back to this threads topic...:bong2: This Elephant Stomper looks like it is going to rock. :cake

F

FatMarty

Well the nutrient thing was not what I thought - it was the pH changing in my Earth Juice mix from letting it sit too long. Good news is Elephant Stomper is not affected because I didn't feed it that day.

This plant loves to stretch man.
Like 200 or 300 % from what I've seen.
I may have to get funky with it in my low ceiling bloom.

I also just put the second Elephant Stomper plant into bloom yesterday.
It is 6" tall and about 8" wide right now. @ 27 days since I planted it.

First image is Elephant Stomper showing height and girth from two days ago.
Second is ES top close up from yesterday. @ 50 days since planting and @ 28 days into bloom.

Last image is ES test plant #2 yesterday before going into bloom cycle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom