Elephant Stomper

• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
holy shit JAWS you have a hazeman collection going there. Do you have all of them going right now :clapping

JAWS

JAWS

hello HAZE:talking
thank you my friend!!.......

well i had the WHITE BX GOING and it was looking killer but i just found out that i have to destroy my whole garden because aparently my timer is SHIT and my intire grow is herming on me so by morning everything will gone..

i will clean and then decide what strains to restart...

HAZE is there something on that list that you would like me to grow? your OPINION would be great....

im ALWAYS looking for more HAZEMAN and MOTAR GEAR no doubt!!
respect:talking

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
yes, grow the white shark X AWW that is one of my favorites :dance

JAWS

JAWS

hello HAZE:talking
consider them droped brother!!...
thank you:talking

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice list of Hazeman beans u got there, Jaws! I got a few in my stash. Old and new! Get them beans popping, bro. I wish I had a few of them x's. Big ups 2 Hazeman and Jaws! Keep on trucking fellas.

JAWS

JAWS

hello GUYS:talking
ya i got some good ones those are just the WHITE/AWW & AWW HYBRIDS i got tons of others from those TWO breeders that dont have the WHITE/AWW in them..
peace:talking

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey

I've got the AWW going right now, looks like a great yielder. You told me to look for the short one Hazeman, but they are all big. One could have filled the whole area if I let it. I've got a few others to run as well, about 1/1000th of what JAWS has available LOL. Take care all

mal

F

frogeater

Hi Hazeman. Will be starting a grow of the elephant stomper as soon as my BlueWidow is done. Just received an order with the Bubba's Widow freebies fron The Attitude. I'll start the 10 beans in root riot dropped in Azos under 110w T5 for about 10 days then 3 to 4 weeks under a 400w HPS to presex them. And pheno hunt under my 2 gavita pro 600, Plagron Royalmix in 28 liters airpots. Any tips ? Heavy or light feeder ? Needs cold night to show colors ? Thanks

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

U could play wiffle ball with that bat in the second pic man shit looks crazy nice wow. Know those nuggs are rock ass hard too very nice. I like that clumpy nugged one too u can just see fire dripping from it! Damn!

L

letmeout

hey hazeman,Blazed here.
Do youstill have any sourbubble crosses?
I just ordered some of your seeds ,but didn't know you had a sourbubble cross.
I would love to try it.
Any info on your blueband and green acres?
They were the freebies you sent me with my order.
I am hoping the blue band is bluegod x headband.
And the green acres sounds killer too.
ANy info on the blue band and green acres would be appreciated.
Structure
flowering times
yield
hieght
ect.
Thanks bro.

OMGgenitics

OMGgenitics

this is the Elephant stomper i have going the make up of this strain is
Purple Elephant X Grape Stomper/ aloha White Widow
Great looking rear....just want to say thanks for the work you put into your projects...we have a small co-op and many of our member are working with your genetics with great results. In no we just ordered this strain and Black Russian plus white grapes. Keep it up peace tommy c omg inc.....

123HB

Wish the thread was still more active, I have 3 -6
Little Elephant Stompers they are looking great.
I say 3-6 as I dropped 2 cups before soaking the
Seeds and only found 3 now? Seeds so I started
3more lol so 2 of the ? Seeds looking just like
Othe ES so time will tell.. I had a Purple Elephant
Clone a couple years ago and she was nasty..
I and looking for some of the PE traits in the stomper
Anyways

Latest posts

Top Bottom