Elite A-Train clone

• Thread starter c4NN4daze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

c4NN4daze

These A-Train clones were gifted to me by fam. The use of T5's are used and I wanted to show them the benefits of a good HID. You may question the "elite" part in the title of this thread but don't. I will have this lush girl bush out and then I'm going to flower her. No need for a mother as it will be there for much longer.....:happy These plants will exhibit a dark green more in flower. Purple and bright pink zebra striping occurs in veg. and flwr. Smoke on the exhale is an awesome array of menthol. 20 minutes later you know that familiar stone from back in the day...Trainwreck baby. This is the Arcata e-32 Trainwreck cut. 40/60 Sativa. A plant that was done this way with NO support and yielded 6.3 ozs. dry. This plant is and has been an all around joy. CD

Here goes: Pic one is the clone topped on 12-01-10
Pic two is 12-9-10
Pic three is 12 TODAY.

Elite a train clone
Elite a train clone 2
Elite a train clone 3
Y

Yodas Master

Are u a magician, that looks like magic if i ever seen it!! Damn nice

C

c4NN4daze

Update

So here is what this vigorous girl will do in 30 days.

100 2692
100 2693
100 2694
100 2700
C

c4NN4daze

Update: 2-21-11

Here some shots with the lights off. These will finish with the Power Kush. (3-8-11)

Smell: SHIT, this stuff reeks and has a smell that would please all!
Menthol like smoke.
Fam has ran this stuff for close to seven years now. There's a reason its still around. This smoke has a high that is narcotic that leaves you meditative yet aware. Awsome head stash.

Grow in FFOC, R/O h20. Botanicare's veg and bloom. Easy girl on nutes.

100 2733
100 2734
100 2735
100 2736
K

kes5480

i got a train seeds from thseeds on the way. only geting one feminised seed. i hope its an elite pheno.....

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I had a ncie cut of atrain not too long ago. I threw it in with some others i was pollenating with a space queen male so i didnt get to keep a cut. It was stoney and the seeds that came out of it are producing some nice traits too.

B

billybadazz

just got some a-train x space queen as a freeby.
Thanks

green punk

green punk

Old initial post... but that is not the real Train Wreck. Maybe a cross? Been running that(e-32) personally or in a close buds set up since 97. The real deal will exhibit 11 to 13 leaf points. Very distinct aroma/flavor. Unforgettable for most. All that aside that stuff in those pics has some vigor.

soserthc1

soserthc1

These A-Train clones were gifted to me by fam. The use of T5's are used and I wanted to show them the benefits of a good HID. You may question the "elite" part in the title of this thread but don't. I will have this lush girl bush out and then I'm going to flower her. No need for a mother as it will be there for much longer.....:happy These plants will exhibit a dark green more in flower. Purple and bright pink zebra striping occurs in veg. and flwr. Smoke on the exhale is an awesome array of menthol. 20 minutes later you know that familiar stone from back in the day...Trainwreck baby. This is the Arcata e-32 Trainwreck cut. 40/60 Sativa. A plant that was done this way with NO support and yielded 6.3 ozs. dry. This plant is and has been an all around joy. CD

Here goes: Pic one is the clone topped on 12-01-10
Pic two is 12-9-10
Pic three is 12 TODAY.
YES i agree you have worked some magic there in a small amount of time......

C

critical

that pick 4 of flower has got to be 1 of the frostyest girls iv ever seen! very nice

T

TreFarmer

Old initial post... but that is not the real Train Wreck. Maybe a cross? Been running that(e-32) personally or in a close buds set up since 97. The real deal will exhibit 11 to 13 leaf points. Very distinct aroma/flavor. Unforgettable for most. All that aside that stuff in those pics has some vigor.

A-Train is a cross..;)
Arcata cut/Mazar
I think the post was maybe incomplete.?.?
TreFarmer

Top Bottom