Elite Clones In Denver

• Thread starter Pimp T
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

boston

Where in Denver can elite clones be found without a med card?
Nowhere without a hookup
spend a few days around town in hippy bars at festivals and what not and all is possible in my exp very easily

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Where in Denver can elite clones be found without a med card?
The red card is not important, like boston said it's about knowing the right people. If you are in a hurry to get out of state, stick to craigslist. Come on vacation and leave on probation is the new state motto.

If you are looking for a specific strain just call the dispensary, let them know what you want, and they will put a label on whatever they have laying around and double the price.

Also, shops that sell clones do not sell their best stuff, and especially their own crosses and proprietary strains. I could be wrong but I doubt they'd be enabling their customers to put the dispensary out of business or allow other shops access to their 'elite clones'. What's your definition of elite?

westword.com, cannapages, leafly, leaf buyer, and ten other magazines advertise where to get what you are looking for. Or find a hydro shop and don't act like a cop.

Lastly, look around here and use the search function. There are more than a few posts exactly like yours, made by people who didn't search prior to posting.

Good luck.

xavier7995

xavier7995

You could check in with L'Eagle. They seem to rotate quite a bit, but the high end is what they seem to be trying for. I think its 35 a clone without a card. The names are there...but I grew out 3 of their clones last time and wasn't very impressed, I do see lots of good online reviews of them though. Also...I can't really think of any dispensary that would sell any sort of elite cuts? Why would they, it creates competition for themselves. They may sell you something with the name you want, but it is pretty much guaranteed to not be the "elite" expression of whatever strain.

edit: I believe we had talked in a previous thread, you would really be best to not look for "elites" as that is some BS term and just take a look at as many options as possible and find the one you think looks best.

edit 2: I see that the thread is just a couple down from here.

Pimp T

Pimp T

@xavier7995 I dont want any seedfinds. The term "elite" is definetely not a "BS" term. FireOG SFVOG Legend OGTriangle Kush Loompas Headband Chemdog #4 Chemdog D Chemdog 91 Hells Angels OG Forum Cookies GG#4 are all elite clones and arent BS by far. All of those named is 85% better than any seed shit in denver. As I stated in the last thread you commented on im looking for something specific not just something good to smoke or grow. And theres is a few dispensaries selling elite clones like gg4 Chemdog #4 and forum gsc but I already have those.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I'd make buddy with this kat right here is what I would do lol but seriously Denver clone scene is kinda wack Craig's list is probly best bet I've gotten a lot off there not all winners but some dudes know what's up just make sure to keep em separate till they are 100% clean

xavier7995

xavier7995

I wish you luck, I guess we are going to have to agree to disagree on the cuts issue. I do agree with you that those are great, I guess where I am coming from is that no one can really verify the legitimacy of a cut and that grower skill and such are more important than just genetics.

edit: I found a seed in some Chemdog D from a decent quality shop and grew it out, it was great weed, but thats the type of BS that could get passed off as a an elite clone of Chemdog D. I could take cuts all day and flip them and you are getting "Chemdog D" but who is to say if it is from the one particular plant that is the elite phenotype that came from someone popping thousands of seeds.

...i really shoulda kept a clone of that one, was pretty good.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom