Elite Cuts In Spain

• Thread starter mans6berry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mans6berry

mans6berry

Wow nice pics man that shiskaberry looks fire :wacky: nice work its nice to see such an array of dank ass cuts :)

Yes, Shiskaberry not look fire, is fireeee, direct to space, sensation of ingravity, very strong strawberry smell and taste, good yielder and nice plant, for many people this is an of the best plants of the world,

Have you ever grown "Lilly"! She was to die for! I love this thread, Barcelona is my second home and I love the tropical flavors available there. I really like the critical too, we're growing some from seed this year, hoping for a winner

Ey, not I never grown Lilly but I know that for Spain have an very special cut with pineapple flavor and very good plant, I believe that this year will come to my hands, or I hope so.

Regards.

Last edited:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Si me voy a espana (no se como uso mi teclado espanol) por que visitar mi familia en Asturias, puede te llame?

Estoy practicando mucho! Pero, no con mi teclado. :o

mans6berry

mans6berry

Hola @Seamaiden ,
Estaria encantado que me llamaras si vienes a España, aunque Asturias esta lejos de mi casa, yo vivo en el sur de España y Asturias es la zona norte,, cuando vienes ?,
cualquier cosa en la que te pueda ayudar estoy aquí para ello.

Regards

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ah, yo no se cuando, estoy planeando para el futuro. :) Muchas gracias!

Top Bottom