Status
Not open for further replies.
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Read this today from another site on RUI

Thursday, July 16, 2009

(ANGOLA) - A Hamilton woman accused of filling orders for marijuana seeds from around the country over the internet was formally charged on Wednesday by Steuben County Prosecutors with a pair of Class D felonies. 20-year-old Laura ********* is facing charges of dealing in marijuana over 30 grams on the internet and maintaining a common nuisance. Not guilty pleas were entered on her behalf during Wednesday's initial hearing, bond was set at $10,000 and a pre-trial conference was scheduled for December 4th in front of Magistrate Randy Coffey. According to Steuben County court documents, the investigation involved not only local law enforcement agencies but the U.S. Postal Service and the federal Drug Enforcement Agency as well. The investigation started in early June after Ashley Police had gotten an e-mail from a woman who said her son had stolen money from her safety deposit box to order marijuana seeds from a web site based in Hamilton. Hamilton Police were notified and a department officer set up an undercover e-mail account. It was later determined by authorities that Wass allegedly received mail from all over the country. A search warrant was executed Tuesday morning as Wass and a man living at the residence on Lane 150-H were arrested. Court documents identified the man as J********** who was wanted on Michigan warrants for federal mail fraud, wire fraud as well as for delivery and manufacturing of marijuana. Court documents also indicate that police found processed and dried marijuana in the home along with scales, indoor marijuana growing equipment and over 100 marijuana plants. It was also mentioned in the case file that numerous marijuana seeds were packaged and ready to be shipped.

there is the full release at Rollitup in the elite genetics thread, page 28

Here is the Link : ... cs-28.html

Some fucker is even saying Swerve grassed him wtf.. Stupid ass minions

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
guess ol Mr.Greens is in some deep shit eh?

Aligee

Aligee

yeah I have friend who met him thru here and I was told elite wanted this and that mailed to him WTF!I predicted this ......perfect situation for him to snitch on his haters !I'd watch out if I had any dealings with him in the past!!!! aligee!.)!!

B

baggins

I read the whole posting from rollitup. Damn glad I'm a grower and not a breeder. I grow everybodies gear thats dank. The rest...is just noise.

S

Sway

damn thats crazy... i hope he doesnt keep peoples addresses who have ordered from him.

T

Time

Now that peeps have his name/address perhaps some people will find him and "request a refund" lol.

L

LOCO__MOCO

uhhh although "Laura's" last name is blocked out at the beginning it mentions it towards the end of the article....

S

Sway

everyone knows her name.. her full name is in the article. if uve ordered seeds from him u know her full name. i think its real creepy on elites part to have a 20 yo chick doing ur business work. seems like his whole situation was a recipe for disaster. im surprised he made it this long imo. i just pray he didnt keep records of his customers. which i doubt because i recieved beans from him in the same envelope i sent him.

S

Stargazer

I seriously doubt he keeps records.

I can recall having to give him my safe addy 5 or 6 times on several occasions only involving one transaction...

L

Lost

Wow swerve, you took some abuse in that thread. I stay away from rollitup.. The mods are nazis, and the posters for the most part are kids that don't know a whole lot but think they do..

Sorry for the beating you took, I wanted to post up and tell all of they fookers off, but I am banned from there.

K

koopa troopa

what if he snitches his passwords on diff. forums and then the feds will check all his pm inboxes/outboxes to get addresses?

O

oglovinlife18

if all u guys say how this guy is i am guessing he is going to snitch to ave his own ass i mean if dude lies he is a snithc thats just how i see people once dishonest always dishonest ill never order from that man again

S

Sway

what if he snitches his passwords on diff. forums and then the feds will check all his pm inboxes/outboxes to get addresses?

wow... thats really scary. im sure that will happen as well. this is all so messed up. hopefully it wont lead to more busts on innocent customers of his. im feeling the urge to disappear from the internet again.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
damn everyone is gettin fucked but if elite was making orders from that house and growing thats pretty dumb real dumb he could of just received money there have his seeds at one place and plants at another!

Greyskull

Greyskull

dumb de dumb dumb dumb

first he gives your hermies galore, and now he gives your retless nights.
nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom