Elite Genetics: Lemon Larry and White Bx, Anyone?

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi farmers

I got some beans from Elite around April/June 2K9. 11 Lemon Larry and 5 The White Bx. I have read a lot of shit regarding Elite gears mostly bad critics. But i've also see some nice result with his gear. Anyone here grow the Larry and the White from Elite?

Post your opinion and pictures plz, everyone is welcome...

Peace

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

My buddy grew the white it was good not great but i like elites gear. the white was a late bloomer but it was covered in thc just not my flavor. my buddy also works with the larry cut from Ellite and i love it it is a great tasting bud Talk to skunkmasterflex he has some of elites gear. hope that helps you out. good luck bro... pop the larry give it a try... the white also had some different phenos. SMF can help out alot more

Z

zoeronerer

you can find some solid's in there for sure.......iv seen the white herm pick the pheno's/mom carefully .no experience with the larry..........good luck on them

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks guys...I was worried, i will probably give the larry a try in a few weeks....

B

biggs

seen nothing but good reports back on the lemon larrys. but not seen too much on the white bx. good luck with them mate.

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

I keep a cut of the LLOGK. Good smoke. One of the favorites in my circle. Get'em crack'in bro!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
seen nothing but good reports back on the lemon larrys. but not seen too much on the white bx. good luck with them mate.

Frankly my White bx seeds don't look to goos, almost white small seeds. Larrys look away better.

I keep a cut of the LLOGK. Good smoke. One of the favorites in my circle. Get'em crack'in bro!

Thats boost bro! i will start a thread a mid feb, once i get my new grow room settle down.

Peace :mysterymachine:

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

whats up thecoolestman....iv grown both, well mine was Larry not Lemon Larry but they are pretty much the same. Larry is the pure OG and Lemon Larry is the Hybrid cross, its like 87.5% Larry and the rest is Sour Desiel. only reason i know this is because i did a lot of talkin to elite. the larry is a must! I personally did care too much for the white BX but it had power, im just a big kush fan. 2 different phenos for the white BX from elite. one is a bit lenghy and thinner, the other had a bit denser buds and more of the hash taste, so im guessin this is the correct pheno. if u want pics look in the photo forums i posted a Larry Og Kush pics gallerey.....and i saw another homie did a smoke report on the white so check those out. ~SMF~

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

that was a cut and paste from my buddy skunkmasterflex. hope that helps out

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
:cool0041:LOL.....true shit! yeah bro, you gotta get on those Larry's........thats where the serious DANK is, like bigdawgkush said, check out my larry pics for refrence.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn i like to read those positive report...I'll deff start them...Shizzle!

P

Pot Boy

I've grown elite 's LL its a good performer with a couch lock kinda buzz. i grew it outside and I'll be dammed if the deer would leave that shit alone the basterds would just munch every plant I put in the ground. So I ended up putting a cage over my plot..

B

Boots Sugarleaf

I grow the lemon larry and it is great. frosty early on, sweet strong smell early on also, and even in soil will produce 10 gram tops. It is a great plant all around

it is extra sensitive to light cycles tho, it will reveg pretty damn easily

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
^^^^^^^wooooooooooooooooow great job!!!!:rauch08:

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Is that Leisure Larry & the Black CRACK baby? If it is, thats some DANK AZZ Sht!
I seen it in Seattle at a coffee shop, that smoke4u :party0033:showed me the Deezillel!

Well I can'ttell frankly, I know some club and coffeeshops love to rename strains. It could probably be the Lemon Larry OG Kush...Any pics?

I've grown elite 's LL its a good performer with a couch lock kinda buzz. i grew it outside and I'll be dammed if the deer would leave that shit alone the basterds would just munch every plant I put in the ground. So I ended up putting a cage over my plot..

Sounds great Pot, I wish I could go out this year but my garden have too much eyes around. Any pics bro?

I grow the lemon larry and it is great. frosty early on, sweet strong smell early on also, and even in soil will produce 10 gram tops. It is a great plant all around

it is extra sensitive to light cycles tho, it will reveg pretty damn easily

Indeed I haven't seen a neg comments about the Lemon Larry yet. I got 11 beans to pop...Can't wait...

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Few shots of one of my mothers of this strain.

Hey Big B, is this one from Elite Genetics? She look terrible. I hope i get such pheno...How long did u veg her?

Top Bottom