Elite purple og x sour og

• Thread starter BIGDAMBUD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BIGDAMBUD

Just a couple pics of my first Elite girls...very nice strain...chopped last nite...heavy yields of some frosty dank...:RastaBong:

Elite purple og x sour og
Elite purple og x sour og 2
Elite purple og x sour og 3
Elite purple og x sour og 4
Elite purple og x sour og 5
Dalonewolf

Dalonewolf

Awesome pics, great job are you going to do a smoke report? Thanks for sharing.

T

Thickola Tesla

Wow! Where did you get those? Elite Bean Co.? I haven't spoken to Elite in years. Good grow. I know that's a keeper.

L

LandraceQuest

Hell'O0o

The first Pix is awesome , remember me a pheno of Sour D i had...:banana:

Great Job dude :handshake

-LQ-

K

KungPao

this thread has convinced me to jump on the elite train. kudos on an awesome job!

B

BIGDAMBUD

Thanks for stopping in guys...my first Elite grow...these girls will surprise ya in the last few weeks with color and frost...they got the chop...I believe it ranks with any on smell from a ten mile radius..lol..can't tote this one in your shirt pocket...or any pocket...she reaks Kush...heavy...get yourself a few of these...no regrets here and they weren't fussy at all...all FF...1/2 strength on the tiger...everything else full bore per FF's label..10 wks..Thanks again for stopping by...smoke report soon...gonna do um again...

BETA2 2
BETA2 3
BETA 2
BETA
TOTAL CROP BETAS
M

Mr Green

really nice looking buds.. look forward to seeing your :smoke report..

C

chunkymunky

wow, hell of a nice grow there mate, sure looks like some fire
enjoy

peace

L

LandraceQuest

Oy !

1st & 2nd Pix are really gorgeous !!! :banana1sv6:

What a nice colors...

-LQ-

B

BIGDAMBUD

Thanks guys...got some floorsweep bout half dry...I'll report it here but man is she a stinker...it'll test your cans...:sweating

B

BIGDAMBUD

Thanks guys for the shake...I've read so many Elite good and bad stories...for me it's been all good...I've since started a few more and look forward to the end result..I just think a pheno of this should be posted for people in need of some serious meds...regardless of what-ever...a rare find for me and for a first Elite grow I was impressed and just felt it right to share...awesome girl with good easy qualities...gonna post a few pics of the LL...it's worth sharing as well...blueskies...they're available...I'll mention if ok ...I don't sell um and I'm not affiliated with Elite in any way, just love to grow and share my findings...thanks again..here's my LL girl..

101 3220
101 3230
101 3231
101 3222
101 3223
101 3260
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I had good luck with Elite gear myself. I ran the Double Dipped Sour Banana and love it. It went purple also. I think the suor og male he uses adds to color IMO. Great stots Bigdambud!!!!!!!!!! RB

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
any idea what the sour og male is? like what is the make up of it it is in all his crosses almost.

Latest posts

Top Bottom