Elite seeds ?/

• Thread starter ProdigyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
You hear people all the time talk about elite cuts they have like OGR"s fire cut, Original Diesel, Alien, Hp13, and so on and such. Well what would you consider elite seeds some original dutch flower's seed or brother's grim original c99 or TRC original seeds what would you consider elite seeds and what elite seeds do you have I just think it would be cool to hear what you guys think. I'm too young to really have any old school sick ass beans I want to hear what you guys Would consider thanks guys
$P.Grower$

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
When i was a strapping young lad my buddys dad grew these large pickle sized purple buds that he said was ghani (sp?) bud. This shit was brutal and had the greatest taste and smell. Now i dont know if ghani is actually what it was or just what he called it. To this day i have never had anything that compared.I also think that Torturekill's "Taliban Shadow King" looks amazing as well as GOD's work with the alien crosses. I have some Grand Doggy Purple that was gifted to me and that seems to be well revered.

Great thread idea im looking forward to this one.

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

When I thank elites I thank o the guys from the USA that supplied the Dutch breeders with strains.
I'd say Sam skunkman, haze bros , sacred seed collective ect.

Anything from Jim Ortega.
He's supplied many breeders with his lines.

Rugerbaby

Rugerbaby

IMO an Elite can be found in most of the present seeds available (from reputable breeders). The old breeders did most of the work of todays varieties, and most plants are average but not shwag. The problem is having enough time, and room to do a huge seed run, and selecting the standout phenos. I would say at least 50 plants, but some ppl get lucky on the first pack. Its all a dice game.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
cool thanks guys keep 'em coming

Top Bottom