Elites Double SFV OG Kush Bx-1

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Heres a project i have been working on over the past year. i got a very unique pheno out of a pack of elites dbl sfv og kush. it has a very strong high and smells great.

Elites Double SFV OG Kush Bx-1
Elites Double SFV OG Kush bx-1 --I out crossed to a violator kush male. The Violator male had nice tight inter node spacing,had the 2nd best speed of growth. and the smell was a very skunky/funk. I had 4 males to choose from. I then popped 20 or so seeds of this F1 cross and found 2 plants that were almost identical to the elite SFV OG kush mom. all plants were pretty similar just 2 were identical. They ended up both being males, i picked the one that smelled most like the SFV OG and used this to make the bx1. This cross should have 2-3 phenotypes im thinking with the main 2 showing up more frequently. This pheno has a very Dieselish/skunky lemon head candy smell to it. The high is narcotic yet a little upbeat and has a good duration. This plant will yield some massive colas, alot of side branching with or without topping.It has quit a bit of stretch. No need for long veg times with this plant. It also has a high calyx to leaf ratio requires very little trimming. Finish times 55-70 days indoors, early/mid October outdoors.

Here's some random shots inside and out of the mom i bx'ed to. this should be one of the more dominate phenotypes in these seeds. It should also be noted that the plant in these pics went right from a rock-wool cube into soil and into flower with no veg time what so ever. I ended up with 1 3/4 ozs off it.It was grown under a 250 watt hps. I had to bend the top stem as my cab is only 3.5 feet high and this plant was almost 4 feet tall. The last 3 shots are some pics of the dried outdoor nugs.

if you look at pic 11 you can see that this plant was also seeded on the bottom nugs and still grew like a beast.

Elites sfv 1
Elites sfv 2
Elites sfv 3
Elites sfv 4
Elites double sfv og kush bx 1 5
Elites double sfv og kush bx 1 6
Sfv dried1
Sfv dried2
Sfv dried3
Sfv dried4
Sfv dried5
Sfv out1
Sfv out2
Sfv out3
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
fuck me bro daaang those be some big ass og nuggest....much respect. some of elites shit was the BOMB. very nice grow...mad props :)

true grit

true grit

Very nice job Kid!!! I always hear some rave reviews of the Double SFV. Nice to see someone actually doing work with Elite's gear now that he is no longer operational...

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i guess i got lucky with elites gear. i had all good stuff. but i only bought the stuff everyone else said was great. I 1st read a thread on this strain from Dr candyman. he said how it was one of the strongest strains he had ran in awhile. that's what sold me so i bought 2 packs. I also have a bunch of crosses i used the elite sfv/violator male for that i think im gonna send in as freebies.

elites sfv og/violator x:
dairy-queen
cindy phenos a and c(both pineapple smelling one more sativa and one more indica) outa this cross i think im gonna find males from each parent and back cross them to the cindy fruit punch i have.

thx alot guys for the interest and comments.

F

fuzzy

Nice Size

Damn nice job kid!Pretty nice size buds you have there on that 1..peace,fuzzy

B

bicycle racer

yeah i have a bunch of elite gear i will run at some point. you do find diamonds sometimes.

S

SkyHi

absolutely killing it !!!! sick cross bro im glad your happy with it

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
:puke...oopps gotta luv Elites stuff great job. Keep it Dank .Peace HDK

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
few updated shots of one of the phenos. these were grown out by ganja goblln. he describe a lemon detergent scent. think these are taken at day 60.

Og bx1 1
Og bx1 2
Og bx1 3
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

That is a gem of a plant. Nice work keeping the genetics in the mix!

rawman

rawman

Damn dude that looks like some fire.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to xX Kid Twist Xx again.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
That is a gem of a plant. Nice work keeping the genetics in the mix!
thx man. i guess they seem to be leaning more in this direction. these had 0 veg time so i dont know if the will bulk up like thier mother
Damn dude that looks like some fire.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to xX Kid Twist Xx again.

smoke report will come in another 10 days or so.

U

up yours

I could only hope to add those beans to my run very nice work kid as always I can't wait for your next postings. Peace Love Joy

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
I could only hope to add those beans to my run very nice work kid as always I can't wait for your next postings. Peace Love Joy

thx alot for the support.:bongsmi:

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Hell yea Kid!! Very nice bro!! Im loving your crosses!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yea Kid!! Very nice bro!! Im loving your crosses!!

thx man. Im trying to build up a profolio of tested crosses before i think about releaseing any. this same male that was used in this cross was also used in sourcindy( think this is just a tempary name) its Moscas' c99 bx1 x dbl sfv og/violator kush. Str8dank is growing some out now so ill have pics of that up soon as well.

Top Bottom