Elite's pope dope?

• Thread starter vintageherb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

Nope, That info wasn't released by the breeder, Devil Weed Seed Company. That's just 1 of 4 strains they released. No genetic background on any of them.
Pope Dope
Priests Hammer
George of the Jungle
Confessor

YJ

V

vintageherb

I did a search and found nada...somebody has to know something?

Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

Guest never did disclose that info. You might find something left at Canna World or PG. Most of it was on HG (growshows, etc.)

Recovered this from PG

POPE DOPE: Oct '06
The "pope dope" has buds that look just like the popes hat (papal tiara) with some awesome purple jewels for calyxs mixed in with some pink hairs and lime green calyxs as well. It's a short plant that prefers to grow wider then taller and a HEAVY yield. Stone is a creeper so better set it down for a few minutes before hitting it again to see where you are at. This has twilight (dutch passion) genetics in it for some purple, and a bagseed I have worked on and off for twenty years that has a narcotic effect. Not as heavy hitting as the Priest Hammer but one that growers wanting a higher yield with tremendous bag appeal should take a close up look at in their operation. Second generation clones yielded an average of 6 & 1/2 oz. Planted May 31 and harvested September 28. Very heavy indica influence.

Priest's Hammer Oct '06
This is an all green bud that is a heavy hitter. I have been working this for approximatly 16 years. It is a variant of a strain that I will be releasing later on that I took on a different bend. The 'Priest Hammer' started out as a gifted strain, was grown out and immediatly back crossed for larger genetic selection at a later date. Since working with this, the yield has improved without sacrificing the massive high this is capable of. Three years ago this was outcrossed with a male 'big bud' and then backcrossed twice. The results have been even more increased yield, earlier finishing and more of a bush type plant then I had started with originaly. Prior to introducing the 'big bud', I ran a local "northern lights" strain across it to shorten the maturity height and reduce the massive stretch that this seemed to have in original gifted form. It has been a top notch "killer green bud" producer for us all along the way.

George Jung Hybrid Import #1: Jan '07
I have been working this plant alongside the Priest's Hammer and I took it in a different direction. I started out with the same strain except kept it pure and pheno selected for 9 grows. I then started crossing it with some of the best import I could get my hands on and saved the seeds. Primary genetics are pre 87 and all genetics in this are pre 1990 of unknown origin other then Amherst Mass. George released in 2007!

Hope that helps. One day I'm gonna grow some of them myself. LOL

YJ

Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

Grow them out and give them a try. My best plants have come from Non-professional breeders efforts. They're all on my list, but a ways down. Might have to move some up a little ways.

YJ

M

MOROCO BLAKK

I got a priests hammer as a freebie and i just threw it in the garden to see what she would do and she looks crazy as hell anybody else got any experiences with this strain

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I got Pope Dope and Priest Hammer seeds A long time back but still haven`t grown em.Keep us up to date on the grow& smoke reports!

I had Elite as a renter at one point and he payed me mostly in seed packs so I ended up with most of his gear as well as a bunch of stuff he traded with others for. Haven`t grown hardly any of it. Don`t really like the lemon,lime,and fuel flavors that he liked.I kind of like the hashy,sweet,and fruity stuff myself. His double twisted purple stuff looked good in flower so might try that one sometime soon.

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
I had it going outdoor this year. It was a beautiful strain. the earliest to flower by far. the buds were getting huge. smelled very sweet. nicely resinated. then the rippers came and took them away. I thought I had found the perfect plant for 45 degrees latitude. Not the best pics, but you get the idea. Doubtful I'll ever find the seed again.

Od6
Od5
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Maybe I`ll get around to growing some of mine out and make some f2`s when I do. It did look good in the pics! Dam thoughts rippers! Been there,done that!

M

MOROCO BLAKK

Damn HR that was a nice lookin plant sorry to hear you got ripped I didn't know this was an elite genetics strain I heard mixed reviews about there gear but it looks like I might have lucked up I will post some pics when I can anyone ever smoked some if you have what taste does it have?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Those strains were not made by Elite Genetics,they were made by Devil Weed Seed Co.

E

earthinhabitant

I had it going outdoor this year. It was a beautiful strain. the earliest to flower by far. the buds were getting huge. smelled very sweet. nicely resinated. then the rippers came and took them away. I thought I had found the perfect plant for 45 degrees latitude. Not the best pics, but you get the idea. Doubtful I'll ever find the seed again.

Ran 3 or 4 of the DWSC strains and we may still have a few packs, think DaddyCrazy has one of the last ones or the last one we had of one strain, with partial pack of each possibly in the reserve depot and hopefully daddyc will be chunkin some dust around with what he has on hand and will check and see if anyone else has any of the pollen left from the DWSC stock, as I regret not making F2´s with their gear as planned, as had some garden issues arise and breeding was hindered and interupted somewhat!

:free-character-smil

M

MOROCO BLAKK

oh ok my bad Devil weed company huh ima have to check them out

R

rickisonline

I think we will be making more available this fall. We need tp see how the state determines gifting of med strains as it relates to our caregiver status. I hope we can do it!

R

rickisonline

okay, I hate to admit this but I lost a strain! Been working a lot of other projects and let my priest hammer seeds get old and they did not germinate......

Has ANYONE got some to spare? I have a mother still going but I'd really like to get a male again!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom