Elite's ultimate chemdawg 91?

• Thread starter Beasters X Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Beasters X Haze

I know this is a long shot but does anyone know where I could find a long lost pack of these anywhere? Originals or f2's. The reason I bring it up is because I heard that there is somewhere selling f2's of elites gear and I'd love to get a hold of a few of these beans. I have a mother of this strain but would love to dig around and see what other phenos are out there. Thanks much yall

B

biggs

if you find out wheres selling them, let me pls bro. good luck in your hunt for them.

S

Shady Acres

i ordered and grew this is early 09. had 1 pheno and loved it. i hope you find some!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
sup bro i recently did a cross of the ultimate chem 08 to the Chemdog D cut if you want soem Adam let me know.

P

Pockets

sup bro i recently did a cross of the ultimate chem 08 to the Chemdog D cut if you want soem Adam let me know.

That's crazy, I also got beans from 3 ultimate chem 08, 3 pheno moms and a male from his super strawberry diesel, bx'ed the ssd also . Just looking for more Of his gear to play with.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
i jus wish hed make more id love to have gotten my hand on his gear but it was b4 my time hope fully hell make a come back like outlaw grower i did manage to get some of outlaws ECPD though

P

Pockets

Kid and I are friends in real life bro, sorry

Gotcha, though he knew a bank that provided them. I still have a few original ultimate chem08 and ssd though. Never got a uc08 male to make f2's. IMO the uc08 was probably the most rounded strain he had next to the lemon larry.

true grit

true grit

Yeah Ripz did f2's of a bunch of Elite gear (might be what you are talking bout). Theres always been question of legitimacy of them due to em being from Ripz, but the Sour Chem Kush and Super Sour Deez F2's i ran had the right shape structure. Sour Chem Kush f2 was dank as shit- most def fit the bill. do think the Ult Chemdog 91 would be a good pack to see tho as the 91 structure should be pretty evident.

O

organickat

I honestly think that elites ult chem is one of my all time favorite crosses and there soo dank but they are real fussy with nutes and can stretch without training my buddy grows only that green cut or crayon cut for his personal stash for years it kills my headband and chem 3

P

Pockets

Yeah the difference between the '91 and the 08 is that the 08 is the 91 crossed with the sour Larry.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
from what ive read elite never had the real 91 but who knows

i did a bit of digging as well and i think it ended up being an S1 of loompas cut that loompas had made. i cant find it again or i would put it up. but if it is loompas cut, whatever cut loompa's has must be dank. thats why i decided to make a cross with it to search thru.

O

organickat

Hey kid twisted i remeber hearing the same thing and loompa even said he got it from him

Top Bottom