ello ello

• Thread starter clips
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
clips

clips

ello i found this site by a google search and what do i find but a few peeps i know and met over the years .kewl site ill be revisiting here lots good stuff .anyways im a meduser who's has grown and used for well over 25years epilepsy can be a bitch but with cannabis gives some comfort and helps aleviate the heavey med use from pharm meds which do the body greater damage .im a hobbiest as the next man when it comes to cannabis but flavour has to be part of it .no use imho if it doesnt taste good .well enjoy and ill chat ya later clips

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm clips :hi

N

ndnguy

Great to see you my friend,hope all is well and enjoy your stay clips....your bro ndnguy:sun

clips

clips

Oh Si Yo my brother ndnguy tis nice to see ya brother slow def did good deed and paved it forward .im sorry i couldnt reply to pm aint quite at the 25 post level yet . thanks for warm welcomes here seems like a very nice site.enjoy be safe and ill chat ya later clips

hubcap

hubcap

welcome clips!

youll find alot of friendly faces here...

seems like all the good growers are jumping the "other"ship!

lol

*passes doob*

clips

clips

im not jumpn ship lol just setting nother hammock up ,tis ole pirate has many ports of harbour :party0044:so many islands us stoners occupy so many nooks .enjoy be safe and thank you for warm welcomes .chat ya later clips :bong2:

Top Bottom