Ello from a new student

• Thread starter jeckle42
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jeckle42

Ello my allies is jeckle an i have an afinity for the number 42, i often ponder what the question might be over bowls ofdeliciuose delicasys for the mind mouth an body

This seems like an awsome site from what ive had the chance to look at, i came accross the site trying to find a solution to a problem i may have cused. This site was the most extensive an user friendly place i found.
With that said my qaundri is that a friend of mine has legal plants an asked if i would check on his tents to see if the light timer was fixed, i misunderstood what tents should hve been off n now plants ranging from just entering flowering to being almost done, they hve hd 2 days 24 hr light now n we think we hve the timers fixed but want to know what we can do to encoureg them to stay in the correct cycle. Any assistance advice or trycomebrain ideas would be appritieated.

darksideX

darksideX

welcome to the farm..enjoi ur stay!

..take a look at the GrowFaq's..lots of interestin' things to find..
->

:hi:

J

jeckle42

Thanx for the warm welcoms an help, havent found specific answers but we tried to reduce the stress by giving them roughly the same amount of dark as they had light, will update as we see effects but mostly crossing fingers now.

Top Bottom