ello gov'na

• Thread starter Skaphetti
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skaphetti

Skaphetti

well it'd actually be kinda neat if one of you on here was actually a state governor. haha.
but i've only done a handful of grows. taught the basics by and did a few outdoor runs with my buddy in the NE. did a few indoor runs with him and a few myself with cfl lighting.
on to bigger things, i am mostly aiming at self-sufficiency for myself and a few friends. i myself find no better cure to my acid reflux, insomnia, anxiety (which causes irritable bowels, loss of appetite, and other ailments) and nightly headaches (due to a not to distant auto accident) than cannabis and am constantly intrigued by new ideas, experiments, and knowledge.
my grow technique changes often, as i enjoy experimenting with my grows drastically, as to apply as many types of grows into my experience repertoire as i have come to learn about. when this industry turns from "crime" to casual business (it'll take more time but it'll happen) i'll never be without a job in the cannabis industry (so i hope). i am the student of everyone and we are each others teachers as well. knowedge spread is knowledge gained elsewhere, and returned to you in future forms. i hope what i have to offer is useful at some point.

it's nice to greet you all.
have a sweetass evening.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
What kind of strains interest you?

outwest

Skaphetti

Skaphetti

Cinderella 99 from the Grimm bros is a favorite. i like sativas but cant grow them right now due to limited space and time frame. for outdoors i love them. autos have peaked my interest lately, but not in a serious way. i would never switch to auto only growing, as it's subpar compared to "real" strains. Mazar, anything thai, the Hog, the chem family or descendants of chem family, master yoda, and lots of other stuff. hybrids are fine. indicas i love growing but they knock me out sometimes, as usual. hard to pinpoint my style or tastes cause its a constant changing evolution. but i hope i at least partially answered your question, outwest.

Skaphetti

Skaphetti

don't enjoy lemon-y smells or tastes too much and wish that old school pine would come back. but then again i love citrus flavors (tangerines, grapefruits, just exclusively not lemons)

Skaphetti

Skaphetti

oh! oh! and romulan and lavendar based stuff. i could go on forever with strains....:p

Latest posts

Top Bottom