Em, Lactobacillus

• Thread starter Jay Tea
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jay Tea

Jay Tea

anyone brewing their own Effective Microorganisms? i am about to harvest my first batch, after first making my rice water brew, i added milk. the brew has separated nicely and im about to dilute and water a control group....ill let ya know how it goes, if anyone's interested. anyone with comments or advice in this area, please chime in!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Is this the same healthy bacteria that lives in your gut? The one you always hear about on those activia commercials?

B

bckwht

anyone use the recipe from gil carandangs site? been thinking about giving it a go, seems theres no better time to try than now

3G Labs

3G Labs

I have a colony I started last year I'm still keeping alive. It is good for the garden, your guts, and all around the house. Shit can unclog toilets, help keep fish tanks clean, great for anaerobic composting. I mainly use it as an ingredient in my homemade Natural Nutes.
Just know that every time you open your culture to use it, you'll probably have to take a Duece within the hour. lol

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Anyone @3G Labs care to share a recipe with us? *very interested in this topic now :D*

3G Labs

3G Labs

We are not quite ready to release the Natural Nute recipe yet (still testing). But the lacto cultivation is really simple I could give a quick walk through if you'd like, but it's easy to find on youtube and google.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
We are not quite ready to release the Natural Nute recipe yet (still testing). But the lacto cultivation is really simple I could give a quick walk through if you'd like, but it's easy to find on youtube and google.

yeah For the Lacto If you wouldn't mind just post it here :D If not for me for the rest of the people who could im sure benefit from stumblin upon this thread :D

Jay Tea

Jay Tea

hey folks! wow, really stoked about the interest/input on this topic. i can let you know how im making my Effective Microorganisms and upload the link i used; 1/4 cup rice, 1 cup non-chlorinated water, 1 quart mason jar. combine rice(brown or white) and water in jar, cover, shake for 1 minute. strain rice kernels. place rice water in cool dark place for 5-7 days. take your rice water from dark place and strain goop from top. add fermented rice water to milk(pasteurized works), at a ratio of 10/1, milk/RW. combine milk and RW in a large glass jar put in cool dark place for 5 to 7 days. for this whole process the lids are to be placed on the jars loosely, to lsorret air in and out. after 5 to 7 days strain the cheese that has formed in the jar. what you have left is a cloudy yellow liquid. that is liquid is your serum. combine serrum with NC water at a ratio of 20/1 and add small amount of black strap molasses to activate...sorry gotta get back to work, more later!!! anyone with comments or constructive additions please chime in!

3G Labs

3G Labs

Sorry no Lacto EM cultivation tonight. Had to make a batch of Budder instead.
Jay Tea covered it better than I could. You can also gather lots of other friendly EM's with a sock full of rice buried near a big healthy tree, or from leaf litter.

Jay Tea

Jay Tea

Hey 3G, how long does the RW usually keep, if unactivated with molasses?

3G Labs

3G Labs

I thought it was immediate use for maximum effect . maybe a couple months ? but has to be refrigerated. If its stored in molasses you can store at room temp indefinitely as long as they have some fresh molasses added periodically

Top Bottom